(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: So...Guildwars 2 Smile

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26692

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
I'm really looking forward to Guildwars 2.
They didn't give a release date, said it would probably be 2011, but might be 2012.
Either way, I'm excited about it.
Guildwars was a good game, it was just too bad that it was overshadowed by WoW.
So, has anyone else heard anything about it, or is anyone here gonna play it?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26693

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
aww heeelll yea will be 2012 though but shall be awsome!
GIMP!!!

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26697

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
im fucking 50/50 in guildwars. Bring it to me!

Im gonna preorder collection edition once its possible.

<<<----- GW addict.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by M3ntoz.

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26698

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
M3ntoz wrote:
im fucking 50/50 in guildwars. Bring it to me!

don't kill me
GIMP!!!

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26699

• Liquid Snake
Hunter wrote:
I'm really looking forward to Guildwars 2.
They didn't give a release date, said it would probably be 2011, but might be 2012.
Either way, I'm excited about it.
Guildwars was a good game, it was just too bad that it was overshadowed by WoW.
So, has anyone else heard anything about it, or is anyone here gonna play it?

not true tbh, the fact imo guild wars was completely horrible because it missed a single simple thing... jumping, also imo guild wars 1 felt way to grindy and could more be considered a single player mmo as making friends in the beginning is rather hard, the time ive been playing that game both pvp and pve i've only met noobs. however WoW you also meet noobs but just got the feeling i met a whole lot less then i did in gw, i mean there's a reason WoW is the market leader, It provides quality and fun

dont forget this is just my personal opinion so dont shoot me

however ive heard alot of good things about gw 2 so who knows i might get it atleast from what ive seen from the footage available now it looks pretty good

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26700

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Liquid Snake wrote:

not true tbh, the fact imo guild wars was completely horrible because it missed a single simple thing... jumping, also imo guild wars 1 felt way to grindy and could more be considered a single player mmo as making friends in the beginning is rather hard, the time ive been playing that game both pvp and pve i've only met noobs. however WoW you also meet noobs but just got the feeling i met a whole lot less then i did in gw, i mean there's a reason WoW is the market leader, It provides quality and fun

I can only agree. I stoped playing GW 1 because the glue on the shoes and the world was instanced so you could never meet ppl exept in towns. And towns are usualy the most boring place to be in a MMO unless you play on the Argent Dawn server in WoW. I personaly wont try GW 2 as far as I know as I hopefully will be busy playing SW:ToR and later the new Warhammer 40k MMO and other games in between.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26701

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Johannicus wrote:
Liquid Snake wrote:

I can only agree. I stoped playing GW 1 because the glue on the shoes and the world was instanced so you could never meet ppl exept in towns. And towns are usualy the most boring place to be in a MMO unless you play on the Argent Dawn server in WoW. I personaly wont try GW 2 as far as I know as I hopefully will be busy playing SW:ToR and later the new Warhammer 40k MMO and other games in between.

Seems like you 2 never played PvP.

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26702

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
M3ntoz wrote:
Johannicus wrote:
Liquid Snake wrote:

Thats like saying I love counterstrike but only knifefights..
Warhammer Online had fun PVP but I stoped playing that aswell because it was dull in the long run and the rest of the world was empty. If they wanted to make a fun PVP game with instanced fight areas there are better options than doing a MMO.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26703

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Johannicus wrote:
M3ntoz wrote:
Johannicus wrote:
Liquid Snake wrote:

completely not, ive played both pve and pvp and loved them both but i understand some people about the zones but if you never tried pvp its a shame :p

Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by M3ntoz.

Re: So...Guildwars 2 Smile 12 years, 7 months ago #26704

• Liquid Snake
M3ntoz wrote:
Johannicus wrote:
M3ntoz wrote:
Johannicus wrote:
Liquid Snake wrote:

completely not, ive played both pve and pvp and loved them both but i understand some people about the zones but if you never tried pvp its a shame :p

my previous reply to this topic states i did play pvp , anyhow come to think of it that the pvp wasnt the best in gw either for my likings, dunno just felt kind of well static i guess

but who knows maybe gw2 might be different we shall see right?
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by .
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds