Navia~(HenryPham)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Navia~(HenryPham)

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Navia~(HenryPham) 11 years, 2 months ago #34082

• HenryPham
  • Fresh Boarder
Ohaiyo/Chao/Konichiwa/Hi/Hola/Ni Hao/Bonjour/AnyOtherLanguageInGreetingAvailable! (Japanese/Vietnamese/Korean/English/Spanish/Chinese/French/ETC.)

Identification: My IGN is HenryPham, but you could call me Navia.

Personal Info: I am a dedicated player on most servers. I'm at an Age of 19, (20 on 1/6 CST) and very curious about stuff. My favorite Hobbies are usually sleeping, cards, games, etc. A game girl people usually call me. I USED to have tons of Gaming System such as Nintendo64, GameBoy(Advanced/Color), Wii, DS(i), and many other. I own now, my Laptop, Xbox360, Playstation, and a few more.

FaQ
Q:Where do I live?
AYellingnly telling you that I live in CST.

Q:How do I look?
A:Posting it later.

Q:WHY IS YOUR NAME HENRYPHAM?! OMGZOMGZ
A:This is my birthday acc that one of my cousin gave me. So cheap.

Q:Why are you doing this?
A:Well... I can't really express it but telling you that I'd like people to express more about them, since I express myself so much for you guys. <---Omg! Period!

Q:When are you going to get to the point that you want to become a member on this server?
A:Right this moment, Sir.

Why I do feel the need to become a member:
If you're one of the admins that actually asked this, well here's your answer. I feel like becoming a member because I feel less restricted. I'm also helpful if any other players are in need. If I were to have any higher privelages like Mod or whatever, I'd actually would decline it a bit. Not that I don't like Mod, but in a Mod position means judging people's attitude. I have experienced multiple experiences as a normal member so willing to become one.

Reason to become a regular member!

1. I will and 100% WILL follow every rules in the server!

2. Willing to help every player in need, EXCLUDING the ones who are mean to other and beg for stupid stuff!

3. I will help with server needs as soon as I can, including Donations, server fight such as Hack/Spam Chats, and many more!

4. Isn't 3 enough to persuade?

Thank you for listening to this Topic/Thread. I hope to become a part of the community soon.

Navia~
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by HenryPham.

Re: Navia~(HenryPham) 11 years, 2 months ago #34085

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Well, I've got to say..

That was probably the best app we've ever had from the MineCraft server, most are just "Hey, give me rights please" but with less grammar

So I'm gonna say.. a jolly welcome to you.

And judging from the:
I can't really express it but telling you that I'd like people to express more about them

I guess you mean that you'd like to know more about people.. so instead of re-writing a huge paragraph, I'll just link you to my application that was made almost 2 years ago
www.twkgaming.com/forum/159-requests/228...n-application-o.html
and
www.twkgaming.com/forum/21-hello/18867-h...-with-a-twist-p.html

P.S I've regged you & (Don't reply to those topics that I linked, they died long ago ) Also, I don't believe that picture is you.. because I know who that picture is
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Navia~(HenryPham) 11 years, 2 months ago #34088

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Hoooly crap, that is by far the best application I've seen ever!
Welcome to the server!

Re: Navia~(HenryPham) 11 years, 2 months ago #34096

oops. forgot to put that i sorted the rights was on as the post was made
Thanks,

GeneralDonno
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds