(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: VooDoo's admin application Yelling

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

VooDoo's admin application Yelling 12 years, 10 months ago #22847

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Hello guys, VooDoo here.

I am making this post as an application to become an administrator on the Warcraft Source server.

I play around 2 hours a day or more on the WCS server alone, i have had alot of past exerience of being admin as i have owned 4 servers myself, been admin on 2 and been co-owner of 1.

I would like to be admin because although the current admins are good at doing what they are supposed to, and i think there is enough admins, i feel that the administration team are not active as much as they should be. I am always happy to help people, i give advice, teach and try to be as friendly as possible.

I see my faults and try to correct them, i have been told by 1 or 2 of the users that i talk on the microphone too much, so i have cutdown the amount that i talk on the microphone, i was also told by "Mr.Moo" that i can get over angry about things at times, i have also worked to cut down the ammount that i rage, i feel that alot of the players on the server know me and i am friendly with, i have other skills under my belt such as VB.net programming, low level web design, and i am not-too bad at graphics design, i also enjoy making maps, skins and sprays for counterstrike source.

I love the TWK community as they are so friendly and kind, i know there has been a few admin applications recently so i dont know how successfull my application will be, but its worth a try to become more than just a member in this great community.

I hope that some time, i dont know when, i could become part of the administrative team and i hope that you guys will consider my application.

Thankyou
--VooDoo--
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by VooDoo. Reason: Just giving the thread a Heart :P

Re: VooDoo's admin application Yelling 12 years, 10 months ago #22849

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
dont know if my opinion matters much on admin requests coz its up to the big dogs , but personally i think another admin would be great to have on the wcs server, as voodoo said you guys are the shizz , but the server would benefit alot from a new and active admin on board, an id say voodoo fits the bill . gd luck
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by Gimp.

Re: VooDoo's admin application Yelling 12 years, 10 months ago #22850

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
As for me, simple, you're on!

simple and quick heh

Re: VooDoo's admin application Yelling 12 years, 10 months ago #22851

• Kaotik
  • Fresh Boarder
I vouch voodoo to admin on wcs server!!!!
Now gogo for mayor m8!!!

Grtz,
Kaotik
Kaotik, the harbinger of CHAOS!

Re: VooDoo's admin application Yelling 12 years, 10 months ago #22871

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
posted in admin section, we will let you know ASAP ( but you know how it goes sometimes )

Re: VooDoo's admin application Yelling 12 years, 10 months ago #23207

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Hey guys, I was just wondering where this application stands at the moment?

Not to seem ignorant or eager, I am just unsure on what is happening, whether its gone forgotten? or still in decision, I guess this is a kind of bump.

I understand the administrators have lives of their own and may be busy.

Thanks
--VooDoo--

Re: VooDoo's admin application Yelling 12 years, 10 months ago #23218

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
sry voodoo this will be sorted asap.

thanks for the patience

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds