Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Access Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Access Request

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Access Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26250

I was told to post on the forums, so i could pick up diamonds and mine them aswell. As i said in my registtration for my account....I would love to be able to mine any ore, and do it quickly with diamond pickaxes and tools.

Re: Access Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26266

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Trip_Switch wrote:
I was told to post on the forums, so i could pick up diamonds and mine them aswell. As i said in my registtration for my account....I would love to be able to mine any ore, and do it quickly with diamond pickaxes and tools.

You should add your minecraft name and theres a topic to place your access requests:
www.twkgaming.com/forum/200-general-disc...access-requests.html

Re: Access Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26284

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
FrogyFace wrote:
Trip_Switch wrote:

You should add your minecraft name and theres a topic to place your access requests:

thats for creative genius
GIMP!!!

Re: Access Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26294

• Liquid Snake
Gimp wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:
Trip_Switch wrote:

thats for creative genius

pwnt.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds