baned
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: baned

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

baned 11 years ago #34849

• 1coollevi
  • Fresh Boarder
i was ban for "greifing" but it wasn't my falt my stupid friends were playing on my account and i should not be held accountable for my friends actions so please unban me

Re: baned 11 years ago #34850

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yes you should be held accountable for your friends actions. It's your account, you're 100% responsible for whatever happens on that account. If anything against the rules happens on that account, the account will be punished and you're responsible for it. But I don't know who you actually are, because you either aren't actually banned, or 1coollevi isn't your Minecraft username
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Chifilly.

Re: baned 11 years ago #34851

• 1coollevi
  • Fresh Boarder
I typed /rules just to make sure it was on there but it didnt say anything against grieffing so I did it anyways. It was my first infraction so if you decide to give me a second chance a promise it woun't happen agian. And my minecraft username is 1coollevi

Re: baned 11 years ago #34852

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
There is a big rules board at spawn, and also a thread here with a more in-depth set of rules. You should probably look more into things

Re: baned 11 years ago #34857

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
1coollevi wrote:
I typed /rules just to make sure it was on there but it didnt say anything against grieffing so I did it anyways. It was my first infraction so if you decide to give me a second chance a promise it woun't happen agian. And my minecraft username is 1coollevi

So, it wasn't your friends? So... you lied?

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: baned 11 years ago #34858

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Usually a liar can be caught before a single legged.

Re: baned 11 years ago #34872

• tarnag
  • Fresh Boarder
I invited Haydenterry to the minecraft server and chifilly got him baned because he found diamond. I am Pissed off. Chiffily accused him of Xraying, He never x rays we both agree it ruins the game for everyone else to do something like that.
Last Edit: 11 years ago by tarnag. Reason: error in message

Re: baned 11 years ago #34873

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I love how you spell my name 2 different ways in the same sentence. But, I didn't ban him "because he found diamonds" I banned him because he X-Rayed to diamonds, and it was blatantly obvious, so don't just say "he just happened to find them". Nobody gets banned for no reason. And next time, if you want to make a "ban appeal" don't post a stupid message in someone elses topic, and instead get the actual person to come and talk for themselves in a new topic in
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds