cool wii feature
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: cool wii feature

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8889

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, i've been fiddling quite a bit with infrared photography, some of you know i'm a photography fan, but infrared takes things another level.

Being one of its best features is... D D

Well, for those who don't know it, any ccd camera is an infrared sensor, a regular camera works by filtering exactly the infrared light with a filter "glued" to the ccd sensor array, removing it and glueing two bits of burned 35mm colorphoto film onto its place in front of the sensor, the ccd becomes only sensiteve to infrared light on the 850nm range, which is almost invisible to the human eye ( you can't the led of a tv remote control lightup, but a camera does), everyone can try it by pointing a regular remote into a webcam or similar

Other uses for infrared light is night vision, those cool and expensive night vision googles are nothing more than an infrared irradiato, one or two ccd's and one or two lcd's (the two cameras and lcd's are for 3d stereo vision, because.. we have two eyes to provide depth of vision).

Now back to the wii, the wimmote has a camera (besides bluetooth and accelrometers), that camera can do this 3lkxqmp8

So, minority report interface is quite doable

also found an german IR intesifier, the Fero 51, google it for those who want to know something about it.

I've also seen around 15 years ago, a car system capable of calling the drivers attention for sleepiness, eyes out of the road for too long, etc, using an ir camera, our eyes reflect around 95% of IR light, so its very easy to get an image with our eyes only and process it, allowing several actions in case the camera stops seeing our two eyes, like buzzing a signal like the one of "fasten your seat belt", cool heh? I stil ldon't know how this 5€ technology isn't today in our cars, instead people pay to have a car tha reads road signs (the FREAKING USELESS opel stuff) or vibrates the seat if we miss a turn sign (USELESS citroen).

Vogon now knows how see forgery on an euro bill.

Well, my 2 cents of technology for today

As soon as possible, read, finish the camera thing and decide which one to modifyy, i'll post some pictures or ir photography (NO naked women)

Re: cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8894

Tunes wrote:
(NO naked women)

Was interesting and brilliant till this point. then it became dull and very disappointing

Re: cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8896

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Tunes wrote:
(NO naked women)

Was interesting and brilliant till this point. then it became dull and very disappointing

ROTFL

Re: cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8897

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Tunes wrote:
(NO naked women)

X2 ....
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8901

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
OK OK

As soon as I get the sony 828..and summer hits here, as usual, portuguese women tend to undress naturally on the streets (yeah.. its a cool country, i know) )

Till then... its wait wait wait

Re: cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8903

Tunes wrote:

Correction: use the rest of the internet

Re: cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8906

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8911

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Tunes wrote:

Correction: use the rest of the internet

Re: cool wii feature 14 years, 3 months ago #8921

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
How precise can it be? As far as i knew IR gives you "bubble" like images, no?

Can u post one of those "naked" images? Put a black bar if its "too nude" for the board
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds