buying iphone 3gs (online)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: buying iphone 3gs (online)

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

buying iphone 3gs (online) 14 years, 5 months ago #8138

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
well, due to my late acquisition, in ipod nano 5g with camera, great great great product, 6 stars on 5.

enough babality

So I don't know why, started looking around for iphone 3gs, well, the apple online store, where I bought the ipod (personalized with my nick [TuNeS]], cool heh, does not sell the iphone, funny, went to ebay.com/.co.uk/.de and none to be found, the ebay.de gives an error... go figure...

The only "legal" place where I found the unlocked phone was amazon... for the modest ammount of... 750€ the 16Gb and around 1000€ for the 32gb... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So, went to vodafone.pt and they have it for a 50 month plan for 274€, tmn and optinus also give similar plans, all portuguese operators, my preference is vodadone. i'm client for around 15 years already on the same number, so, a 50 month plan means nothing to me.

As if writing, checked out orange on the uk, and cheapest plan on 18 months, gives 540£, ouch!

So, for what matters, looks like the only way to get one "legally" is getting it through a provider, unlocked.. geeeez

Not that I am a tech freak, but really gave spin on the iphone and found it to do anything better and faster than any other. besides the silly ammount of entertainment the damned thing does. and i'm a fan of Nokia, prolly cause was the second brand I had after the Motorola 8w 4kgs mobile phone

Prolly next year or around xmas I will make a decision on it... or stick with my anccient phones (the nokia 6230 and 6680 for two operators)

Then again, if someone is looking for a mp3 player, get one of these, ok, it costs a bit, but worth every penny!

EDIT: well, ebay.de is not freaked out, but some ebays are atm, the same, regular unlocked iphones, 750 to 1150€...

Re: buying iphone 3gs (online) 14 years, 5 months ago #8141

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
in belgium iphone is being sold unlocked (obligotory)
+-month ago they were all sold out, maybe its better now

Re: buying iphone 3gs (online) 14 years, 5 months ago #8144

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:
in belgium iphone is being sold unlocked (obligotory)
+-month ago they were all sold out, maybe its better now

belgium luckers.... but there a month plan or paying the eyes and heart for it?

Re: buying iphone 3gs (online) 14 years, 5 months ago #8163

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
the second option rofl:

it was around 600 euros i tihnk
PS: iphone3g.mobistar.be/nl/iphone3g.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
recently they've changed the law to allow bundling, so it might all change pretty soon

Re: buying iphone 3gs (online) 14 years, 5 months ago #8164

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
It won't go to far from the amazon price, the 32gb goes to 800€ with VAT (20%) I don't know much in belgium vat charge is, here is 20%.

The damned this is really really expensive as hell...

On the other hand, macbooks sport high specs, high build quality and the price is quite reasonable... weird commercial tactics )

Re: buying iphone 3gs (online) 14 years, 5 months ago #8208

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
It won't go to far from the amazon price, the 32gb goes to 800€ with VAT (20%) I don't know much in belgium vat charge is, here is 20%.

The damned this is really really expensive as hell...

On the other hand, macbooks sport high specs, high build quality and the price is quite reasonable... weird commercial tactics )

lol

anyways the listed price of 600 is WITH vat
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds