Ridiculously Cheap Software
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ridiculously Cheap Software

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Ridiculously Cheap Software 14 years, 7 months ago #7102

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
www.software4students.co.uk/Microsoft_Of...7-details.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just ordered MS Office 2007 for £36.95 (inc. a £1.95 transaction charge) off the above website. I had to check to see if this was geniune and it looks real enough lol. I'll warn you's if it isn't when I have no money in my account lol.

Anyone can buy it - students, parents, guardians, teachers and even your grandparents can buy stuff from it.

Just thought some of you may be interested in it - I mean MS Office Enterprise Edition 2007 for £35 when it's meant to be like £500. Can't complain. Unless it really is a scam..... let's hope not. I hate MS Office 2007 - I like my Office 2000 as I know how to do pretty much everything with it. And now with 2007 I can't find a thing. But hey, the Uni uses it and I'll just have to get used to it. Anyway, don't know if this'll be of any use to anyone but have a wee look anyway.

Re: Ridiculously Cheap Software 14 years, 7 months ago #7104

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Luckie wrote:
www.software4students.co.uk/Microsoft_Of...se_2007-details.aspx

Just ordered MS Office 2007 for £36.95 (inc. a £1.95 transaction charge) off the above website. I had to check to see if this was geniune and it looks real enough lol. I'll warn you's if it isn't when I have no money in my account lol.

Anyone can buy it - students, parents, guardians, teachers and even your grandparents can buy stuff from it.

Just thought some of you may be interested in it - I mean MS Office Enterprise Edition 2007 for £35 when it's meant to be like £500. Can't complain. Unless it really is a scam..... let's hope not. I hate MS Office 2007 - I like my Office 2000 as I know how to do pretty much everything with it. And now with 2007 I can't find a thing. But hey, the Uni uses it and I'll just have to get used to it. Anyway, don't know if this'll be of any use to anyone but have a wee look anyway.

Office 2000 is "just" 10 years old...

When I started using 2007 I had that feeling, but trust me, its much better and its actually all there, just not on menus on top...
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Ridiculously Cheap Software 14 years, 7 months ago #7108

• slaB
  • Administrator
Office 2000 is boring and dull looking. Tried 2010 the other day...not that big of a change from 2007 :l

Re: Ridiculously Cheap Software 14 years, 7 months ago #7110

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
LOL

www.software4students.co.uk/Fable___The_...s-details.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Essential student software
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Ridiculously Cheap Software 14 years, 7 months ago #7117

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
DreamState wrote:
LOL

www.software4students.co.uk/Fable___The_...s-details.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Essential student software

oh lol
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds