Help With Problem.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help With Problem.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Help With Problem. 14 years, 8 months ago #6380

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
yeah ive got a big ethernet cable running through my bedroom wall to the router. avoid w/l when possible - it's so unreliable. wired connections are still and always will be the best

Re: Help With Problem. 14 years, 8 months ago #6387

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
/Begin joke

But I think that there is still one question unanswered...

How old is your sister ?

/End joke

=======================

Now, I would follow all the advise that you have been given. As pointed out, P2P apps cause massive lag just because they tend to eat up your upload speed. So check that, check with cable, check spyware, pray to the gods and offer something to them as reward so they can bless you with a lag free connection.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Help With Problem. 14 years, 8 months ago #6390

• slaB
  • Administrator
Well, I don't know what speed you've got on your connection, but there is software that can split the speed so that users on the net get equal "speedlimits". So if your sister downloads something she shouldn't download, she will i.e only get half of the speed available. And you get the other half.
Also, do the other stuff the other guys suggested.

Re: Help With Problem. 14 years, 8 months ago #6391

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
slaB wrote:
Well, I don't know what speed you've got on your connection, but there is software that can split the speed so that users on the net get equal "speedlimits". So if your sister downloads something she shouldn't download, she will i.e only get half of the speed available. And you get the other half.
Also, do the other stuff the other guys suggested.

This is quite a handy program but slab has gone wrong in one area only, do not split it 50 - 50, split it 90 -10 XD this guarantees sexiness while you sister ( how old ?) gets fuck all and knowing nothing about computers, then she is foocked. XD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Help With Problem. 14 years, 8 months ago #6409

• slaB
  • Administrator
I know it doesn't just do 50 - 50, it was an example
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds