Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mac

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Mac 15 years, 3 months ago #2127

• samurai19
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone using Mac or iPhone ?

I'm using Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5) and Vista (refit) on a MacBook Pro 15".
I'm using Tiger (MAC OS X 10.4) and ubuntu 8.04 LTS (refit) on a iMac 24".
And Finally a iPhone 16GB White.

Re: Mac 15 years, 3 months ago #2142

• slaB
  • Administrator
I've only got the iPod touch, basiclly the same as the iPhone, but without the phone/SMS/MMS and cam : )
iPod Touch 8GB (bought it when it came out, if I were to buy one now, I'd pick 16GB)
Jail Breaked (Hacked it)
Costume skin on everything

Re: Mac 15 years, 3 months ago #2143

• samurai19
  • Fresh Boarder
Nice

What Apps you use most?

My favorites are:
    Shazam Warcraft Chest Discover VLC Remote XBMC Remote Air Mouse Palringo VNC PhotoShare Trace Steppin ...

I Subscribed
MacMost Now Podcast and iPhone App Podcast, they're great app reviews podcast, specially the MacMost Now.

BTW: I have all the files I need to Jail Break my iPhone, but im afraid of losing data, i know that all my Mail, Music, Apps and Photos are backed up in the Mac, but about the data that those apps saved? (Notes, Files, configurations) Do you know if that stuff is restored after the Jail Break Process ?

I know that after the Jail Break its easy to bakup data, but before the Jail Break, its all so automatically that i don't really know whats backed up and whats now. LOL

Re: Mac 15 years, 3 months ago #2147

• slaB
  • Administrator
Before you Jailbreak you have to run a restore on your iPhone, like format it in iTunes (

My fav apps:
Guitar Hero lol
Googlemaps
Notebook, it's really handy!
Other than this, beside music and vid, it's not much I'm using it for. Need it on the loooong bus trips I do every day heading to school
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds