Need a few tips
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need a few tips

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Need a few tips 15 years, 2 months ago #2861

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
http://www.twkgaming.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=photos&task=showimage&tmpl=component&imgid=724&maxW=914&maxH=687

I cant put the finishing touch's to it the Large stars just look like white blobs i cant get them to merge with the image i just feel its to plain. Anyone got any tips?

Re: Need a few tips 15 years, 2 months ago #2868

• slaB
  • Administrator
You made this from scratch?

Re: Need a few tips 15 years, 1 month ago #2877

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
If ya did, amazingly done man, if not then still looks great!

Maybe add a little more brightness to the large stars and then make them slightly transparent, allowing stars behind to shine though a tiny bit (Just a suggestion, no idea how to merge stuff on things like photoshop)

Re: Need a few tips 15 years, 1 month ago #2896

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
yea its made from scratch, the quality is very low on here and it cuts of the right side of the image although there isnt much too see. I was thinking of adding some sort of asteroid feild or planet collision to it.
what do you think?

Re: Need a few tips 15 years, 1 month ago #2897

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
the asteroid feild seems like a good idea, who did you get that from ? must be quite an artistic intellectaul guy. Does his name begin wih an E and and in mo by any chance ? xD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Need a few tips 15 years, 1 month ago #2898

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
I'm sure the spark of talent comes from someone called oli, but of course, that's only if it was here that the art thread was posted

Re: Need a few tips 15 years, 1 month ago #2901

• slaB
  • Administrator
Nice, really nice job

The big stars seems a bit fake, but I don't know how to undo that...

Re: Need a few tips 15 years, 1 month ago #2907

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Are you doing this on photoshop??? have you tried something like 3d design and using math fields to calculate a realistic star field?

I used Lightwave from newtek a few years ago and did get nice starfield from math.

Give it a go.

Altought this one looks really nice to me. Maybe give some shine on different stars to give depth.

Re: Need a few tips 15 years, 1 month ago #2924

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
pt-tunes wrote:
Are you doing this on photoshop??? have you tried something like 3d design and using math fields to calculate a realistic star field?

Currently im using photoshop CS2, Ive never tried 3d design other than a quick go at the adobe one, I never really paid enough attention to it. Wasnt my kind of thing D

pt-tunes wrote:
Give it a go.

i think i will

pt-tunes wrote:
Altought this one looks really nice to me. Maybe give some shine on different stars to give depth.

Doing it now
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds