Username Password: Remember me

The New Terminator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: The New Terminator

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4712

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
Not gonna ruin it for anyone, Just gonna say anyone who is thinking of going to watch it. Watch it!!!!

Its awesome - Also watch it at the cinemas if possible, They play alot of Very low basenotes at important times which makes your legs go all fuzzy. As previously stated its awesome

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4713

• Lee.H
  • Platinum Boarder
I went last week, and can +1 the reccomendation. Shame Arnie wasnt in it for longer though.

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4714

• Greenie
  • Official TWK Admin
Arnie wasn't in it at all

He was all digital...

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4717

• Lee.H
  • Platinum Boarder
Point well made

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4718

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Is on schedule, prolly during the week, allways considered it an open ended story on rise of the machines.

Seen all on the cinema (yeah I know.. oldie...) was 11 when got to see Terminator, whatch it, awesome movie... take note it has 24 years of age.. so

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4719

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Maybe first movie im gonna see in cinema in years, maybe

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4742

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I give it 4,5/10..
It was so many blunders to make the story fit together and they didnt try anything new, they played it safe.

*** POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT *** (DS)

Scene with napalm near river = Vietnam movies(even the same chopper model)

Why did they send up just him when they lost contact with the surface team? No one with any tactic does that.

Why does he take off in that helicopter when its the only chopper left to chase after a flier? He leaves his team behind and has no gunner so he is a sitting duck.

Arnold was taken from the older Terminator movie, same haircut..

"You have a strong heart" Who couldnt guess that they would use his heart after that?

AND lastly..IMO it would have been more intresting to keep him alive because that would raise the question of what is "human" and what is a robot(technicaly he is a cyborg). And I think it would have been more intresting if Skynet was creating a new cyborg civilisation that it could control that looked like humans and thought they where humans, would have been an nice plot to continue in the next movie..

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4828

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, I and Vogs went to see t4 yesterday.

The movie... yes it brings lots of new stories in the story, it is still open ended, imho only might end with the desctruction of sktnet, however, we are quite far from the end.

however seeing "Arnold" is quite... humm... CGI and prolly to introduce the new series of human lookalike t's, however the prototype (marcus) is quite better and only one... wierd. No tx or t1000 T's where in the movie.

Overall, the movie is well done, does not messes the storyline, adds a few more things, its nice.
The theatre where we went was empty and hell of LOUD but pleasent sound. A few quite chair jumps are allways fun.

Fun to see the the choppers and overall hardware are old models and stuff, I believe a normal Resistance, uses what come to hand and not really have some mombojombo development units and stuff, hence the old flying crap we see in the movie.

One thing the pisses me off, there are tooo many traps waiting for someone, like the scenes in las vegas.

I consider a movie I will see again @home

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4833

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
Lee.H wrote:
I went last week, and can +1 the reccomendation. Shame Arnie wasnt in it for longer though.

Hell-yeah! I've finally got Arnie's physiche!!!

Re: The New Terminator 14 years, 10 months ago #4840

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Loved it.

Sound as Tunes mentioned was ass kicking!

I'm a sucker for big ass machines doing lots of noise and destroying lots of things so I guess that was why I loved it.

Makes you think that if it was true (of it it becomes true...

But great action sequences and great to watch on cinema.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds