Saturday, April 27, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Someone's gonna die... (DS I promise you can read this! lol)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Someone's gonna die... (DS I promise you can read this! lol)

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Someone's gonna die... (DS I promise you can read this! lol) 14 years, 11 months ago #4109

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
LOST

Spoilers..........................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok.

LOST

At least one person's gonna bite the big one tonite (actually, everyone will bite the Big One if Jack has anything to do with it!) So, who's it gonna be?

Jack - God I hope he dies, I can't stand the see-nut (only I think the actor may be the only one contracted for all six seasons!!!!)

Ben - they'd be absolute noobas to kill off the best character on TV at the moment!

Desmond - one of my fave characters, but let's face it he's done fook all all Season

Sayid - could the kindest, nicest most charismatic psycho assassin ever be next for the bullet?

Hurley - they better not fookin' touch a hair on his Hurley head!

Miles - he's grown on me, especially with his Hurley double act

Frank - please don't kill Frank! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!

Ilana - please kill Ilana! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!

Jin - nah, not after pretending to kill him last season

Sun - nah, she's still got loads to do!

Personally, I fear for Sawyer, Juliet and/or Kate as the triangle has been so "carefully" manipulated into place to maximize emotional intensity and personal jeopardy. If I had to chose one, my money is on Sawyer.

Or Juliet.

( (

Or Kate.

( (

Dammit!

As long as they don't kill Kenny (the bastards!)

Re: Someone's gonna die... (DS I promise you can read this! lol) 14 years, 11 months ago #4129

• HBW
  • Expert Boarder
I know who it is na na na na naaaa naaaaaaaah, don't come online till you've seen it DS

Re: Someone's gonna die... (DS I promise you can read this! lol) 14 years, 11 months ago #4133

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
HBW wrote:
I know who it is na na na na naaaa naaaaaaaah, don't come online till you've seen it DS

Oh crap devil:
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Someone's gonna die... (DS I promise you can read this! lol) 14 years, 11 months ago #4145

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
..................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................BOOM
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds