Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Skream, you'll scream.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Skream, you'll scream.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2833

If you don't know who Skream is, well, your life isn't complete and I'm joyful at being able to expose you to the dub-step genius that he is.

I just had to make this topic, it's urgent, it's the biggest thing I've heard in a long time and I hope that isn't solely because I love bass so low that you literally can't hear it. But hey, here I am, hoping for the reassurance of my peers when saying that the song you are about to download is THE song of 2009:

(removed because of copyright)

La Roux - In for the kill (Skream let's get ravey mix).

Drip drip drip there goes an eargasm... it's got drops, subs, voxx, dub-dnb fusion and the composition is just "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". I think it'll be the first dub-step track to make it into the top of the charts. Anyway, it's 5:43AM and I'm off to bed, nah who am I kidding, I'm listening to this track again.

**Recommendations: a decent sound system with a nice sub, and an open mind.
Always going in for the kill; just doing it for the thrill.

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2840

• slaB
  • Administrator
I bet it is a complete work if you like it, but I don't listen to this kind of music. Is the vocalist a boy?

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2843

The vocalist is female shlab, thank you for listening xD

You shouldn't have a "type" of music, mearly a desire to hear it!

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2851

• slaB
  • Administrator
It's hard to desire, when I don't really like it I have listened to it twise too, trying to feel the groove, but it didn't help. All I could think of was if it was either a boy or a girl who sang (screamed)...

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2853

slaB wrote:
It's hard to desire, when I don't really like it I have listened to it twise too, trying to feel the groove, but it didn't help. All I could think of was if it was either a boy or a girl who sang (screamed)...

Ha ha, I assure you it's a girl... quite haunting vocals, I do love it so.

I always thought that dubstep wasn't a particularly niche genre of music, especially being a mostly rock-orientated music lover. Perhaps I was wrong.

I have to say while I'm out I prefer to gyrate to the thumping base of dance (more so dubstep, dnb, break and trance) and get my grind on to RnB rather than bopping along to a tuneful rock melody. However I do love a good live gig...

Just so I can get a feel for your music tastes Slab, have a listen to this guy:

www.myspace.com/thefutile

He's a friend of a friend, nice guy. Let me know what you think.

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2855

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Sorry, had to remove the link. We cannot post illegal content here.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2865

VoGon wrote:

It's not illegal content vogon, it's a freely available remix which is also endorsed by Radio 1's Zane Lowe. Most remixes done in such a fashion are immediately uploaded to the web by their creator for free download.

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2870

• slaB
  • Administrator
That was quite good acctually, he must have some equipment to record with that quality He's good on the guitar.

But it's not what I usually listen to. Btw, "I have to say while I'm out I prefer to gyrate to the thumping base of dance (more so dubstep, dnb, break and trance) and get my grind on to RnB rather than bopping along to a tuneful rock melody. However I do love a good live gig...", that is very true

But when on a consert, this is the kind of music I like, when I really know the lyrics and can sing together with the rest of the audience!
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction...p;friendID=109828260
(Listen to: Maestro, Kontroll Paa Kontinentet and Enden av November)
It's a strange band idd, but they have their own way of preforming music which makes them so cool

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2871

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
niLdesperandum wrote:
VoGon wrote:

It's not illegal content vogon, it's a freely available remix which is also endorsed by Radio 1's Zane Lowe. Most remixes done in such a fashion are immediately uploaded to the web by their creator for free download.

Sorry about that mate, but as I saw "Rapidshare" just trying to avoid issues.

If its freely available it would be better to post their "official" website, that way even if some "authority" sees this it would be OK. You do have to understand they wouldn't know if its free or not.

Again, sorry, but without any "proof" that its free no rapidshare linky (and mind you I'm not doubting you at all, as I trust you, I'm doubting some Mr. Copyright Law that could see this )
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Skream, you'll scream. 15 years, 1 month ago #2876

• Greenie
  • Official TWK Admin
Reputable Source: www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=122&...=1&pb=1:3e53al71

There is no official homepage as far as I can see.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds