(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Review of "Let me in"

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Review of "Let me in" 13 years ago #19442

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Saw the american version of "Låt den rätta komma in"/"Let the right one in" wich is simply called "Let me in" and I was surprised cause it was actually real good. But one thing that really shinned in it was the soundtrack, wich I currently sit and listen to on spotify. The movie is more direct than the swedish version but isnt a remake. Its more of a diffrent version as it chooses to focus on some diffrent side characters from the book and contain some scenes from the book that the swedish version didnt. The movie is set in the 1980s america wich you can tell from clothes and such. Its a everyday style and not the usual over the top 80s style wich I really liked. The girl in the movie is played by Chloe Moretz who played Hit girl in "Kick ass" and the boy is played by Kodi Smit-McPhee. Both are very talented and do a great job imo. Id recommend both movies and if you havnt seen any, do it. These are two of the best vampire movies in a long time. But dont expect a "Blade" style of movie cause its not.

Movie 8/10
Soundtrack 10/10

Here is some examples of the great soundtrack:

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Johannicus.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds