Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers 15 years, 2 months ago #2374

• Vandricko
  • Expert Boarder
Like i been attend to se on diffrent TWK server, Many guys are more busy to do the stats and not to play and have fun, I mean that we play on the twk servers fore fun and not just fore the stats, The stats we have the clanmatch fore. Especially on the warcraftserver this is a trouble, why yous race, when you know you can get killd And you have like 60-0 in kills, what is fun with that, That make the game more difficult and boring fore the newplayer, and player that isent have so hig level, Give them an change to play the game, SO Every stats h... think on everyon onto the servers, and not just your self

VAndricko\ Fredrik

Re: Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers 15 years, 2 months ago #2375

• slaB
  • Administrator
This is not really a problem, I think it's fun to try beating the topplayer, when there is one. And this can't really be solved, since there is so many different players out there, joining our servers. Not much we can do about that.

Re: Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers 15 years, 2 months ago #2381

• Vandricko
  • Expert Boarder
Then they need to stop complain that other do it, when they do exactly the equal, TWK member need to be a ideal on the server,

Re: Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers 15 years, 2 months ago #2382

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Erm..... I can't understand this post. What exactly is the problem? From what I can read I think you are saying that good players come on the server and beat everyone else but I don't think this is right for some reason....

Re: Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers 15 years, 2 months ago #2383

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Luckie wrote:
Erm..... I can't understand this post. What exactly is the problem? From what I can read I think you are saying that good players come on the server and beat everyone else but I don't think this is right for some reason....

Think it's (simplified slightly):

People keep spamming the same races cus they know it'll get them kills and almost never get killed themselves

Re: Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers 15 years, 2 months ago #2384

• Vandricko
  • Expert Boarder
The problem they complain when other do things wrong on the server , But why complain when they do the same shit thing self

Re: Fore fun ore fore Stats on the servers 15 years, 2 months ago #2394

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
this made perfect sense to me. Vandrick o is stating that people spam gd races on warcraft to get kills and denie death to get to the top spots of hlstats..... which i have brung up this point b4 but without the hlstats point, i agree with vandricko but it only applies to the wcs server
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds