holy mother of god...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: holy mother of god...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

holy mother of god... 14 years, 10 months ago #5529

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
It has been released on the Enemydown website that all of the ed admins are to leave the ED css admin team, this from what i have gathered is down to where the TWNA group want to take the league. The Admins are going to stay with it until all of the css summer cups are out of the way. The future of the admin team has not been stated but myself personally think they will make a new league, one of which that is not dictated by a upper powers. I know many of the ed teams want to follow the admins if this occurs.

forums.enemydown.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103324" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

myself personally have heard that ED's sponsorship have decided to cut the inflow of money leading the the admins to pay for the site, servers etc... and this they feel is not possible. Therefore i think they will try make a new league somewhere else but make it relatively small scale and get a sponsor that will not dictate them.

Looks liek esl are going to dictate the amatuer css competitive gaming community now.
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 10 months ago #5530

• slaB
  • Administrator
I don't like ED anymore

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 10 months ago #5563

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
This is worrying from a clan leader's perspective. But all I can do atm is sit and monitor the situation. I've been reading the developments on the forums but it's all "awww gl admin ty <3 make a new league we follow!" and nothing actually constructive or informative which doesn't help anyone.

I'll need to wait and see what happens as well as discussing things with the other CLs before a decision is made regarding the clan and possibly to see if we move leagues but I'd really rather not as the rest of them look shit tbh but then again ED might not have a league come a couple of weeks. DS - hopefully I'll catch you sometime tonight about this if you're on. I got your msg at teatime but was afk and you went offline by the time returned.

My intentions for the time being however is to try to remain active in the ED Open ladder with a minimum of 1 match per week. I can't however promise this after this farce from TNWA.

Any questions get me on steam. If I'm offline leave a PM via the community site and I'll reply when I come on.

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 10 months ago #5570

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
ESL FTW !
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 10 months ago #5576

• slaB
  • Administrator
ESL, why don't we join them instead? I have no clue about ESL tho...

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 10 months ago #5578

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Coz I've looked there and it looks crap.

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 10 months ago #5580

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
SGL ftw

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 9 months ago #6230

• Tollef
  • Senior Boarder
you should go MLG mayby But I dont know if they do Css.

88svencp

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 9 months ago #6232

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
I was in a CoD4 team for a little while on GameBattles and compared to ED (at the time anyway) I thought it was abysmal. I really don't want to move into MLG.

Re: holy mother of god... 14 years, 9 months ago #6234

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
If the ED admins start a new league it will be terrible. Think about it, No brand new league starts of great. The only reason ED has been a somewhat success is because the website and community have all gotten used to the way it works, The new ED EU site was terrible, Took a while to figure out how to work it. And on a scale of so many people it caused chaos.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds