Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32222

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Okay, so there's a Guild Wars 2 beta weekend this weekend (Friday 27th at 5am GMT (12pm PDT) until Sunday 29th at 4:59pm GMT (11:59pm PDT)) and I was wondering if anyone pre-ordered it and gets in by default, or anyone got invited who hasn't pre-ordered it? Would love to go round the game with you guys

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32223

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
i got it
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32224

• tcrumpen
  • Senior Boarder
Chifilly wrote:
Okay, so there's a Guild Wars 2 beta weekend this weekend (Friday 27th at 5am GMT (12pm PDT) until Sunday 29th at 4:59pm GMT (11:59pm PDT)) and I was wondering if anyone pre-ordered it and gets in by default, or anyone got invited who hasn't pre-ordered it? Would love to go round the game with you guys

according to a video series called Inside Gaming, you only get inducted into the beta if you baught the $80 version (£49.70)

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32238

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
That's true. There are 3 versions, and the cheapest is £45, then the next is £60 (I think) then the last is around £90. All of them qualify for the beta weekends

EDIT: The prices are £49.99 for the standard digital edition, £64.99 for the digital deluxe edition and £129.99 for the collectors edition (from shops only), and all of them qualify for the beta weekends (if the standard or deluxe editions are bought from a shop with a box, some don't qualify)
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Chifilly.

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32269

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Just realised I got the times wrong. It's actually Friday 27th 8pm until Monday 30th 7:59am GMT (did the PST to GMT the wrong way round)

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32270

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Hmm, if I were to buy it, would I be able to play before the beta days start or would it have to download when the release happens? because I have a feeling its gonna take AGES to download.

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32273

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well there's about 8 hours until it starts, so you'll be able to download it by then, but it doesn't matter if you don't download it before then. I'm not sure if you'd be too late for this weekends though, but if you're too late for this weekend, you'd be able to every other weekend they put on

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32275

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Also, I'm gonna play on homeworld Underworld, so if anyone wants to join me, I'll be on that one

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32277

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Well, me and my brother have bought it and downloaded it now. we got the £65 one, no idea what world/realms/district we are going to join but we will be playing together and will be bashing it non-stop for the next few days
Last Edit: 12 years ago by VooDoo.

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 12 years ago #32278

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well join me and steve_donno on Underworld xD 2 hours left!
Also, get your ass on Steam! Will be easier to talk then xD

EDIT: Or join Teamspeak
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds