(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: No More Room In Hell (HL2 Mod)

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

No More Room In Hell (HL2 Mod) 12 years, 5 months ago #28915

• Killswitch
  • Fresh Boarder
Has anyone installed it? I think it's a fantastic game myself

For those of you who don't know, it was released on October the 31st in its Beta mode after a few years of development. There are still some glitches which are being patched, and I cannot wait for it's FULL release. It is a horror mod, currently with three maps:

* Broadway.
* Chinatown.
* Cabin.

Each one has a brilliant storyline to it, and it is set in an apocolyptic world. There is no more room in Hell, so the dead are walking the Earth - to kill the humans.

The best part about this mod is that it's surprisingly realistic! You have flashlights as weapons, which can be used alongside pistols and some melee weapons (If I remember correctly), so it isn't just being able to see everything all the time.
You also can have Walkie Talkies, or radios. These are in place because if you're further away from players, their microphones are quieter and quieter until you can't even hear them. On top of that, you cannot hear the dead speaking.

Friendly Fire is always set to 1, because if you turn it off the *zombies* have Godmode, making the game practically impossible. (That is one of the glitches. xD) This also adds to the realism, and there are few "trolls", which is surprising. You have to be careful!

I think that if killing Zombies is joyous to you with objectives mixed into it, you will absolutely love this game, linked here: www.moddb.com/mods/no-more-room-in-hell

And if you have installed it, what do you guys think of it?

Re: No More Room In Hell (HL2 Mod) 12 years, 5 months ago #28916

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
sounds awsome! if its available on mac(doubt it) ill probably try it out
GIMP!!!

Re: No More Room In Hell (HL2 Mod) 12 years, 5 months ago #28922

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
looks cool might get it today

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds