• Page:

TOPIC: Counterstrike Manager

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23437

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Ello Ladies and Gents,

Thought I would bring to light an online browser game called Counterstrike Manager. Now I know that manager games are not to everyones tastes so this wont be for everyone, however if you do like manager games it might be worth having a look at this as its close to the heart of the game we all love and play.

www.cs-manager.com Here is the link!

CSM is a Counter-Strike manager game where you will be responsible for a whole team of CS players, staff members and weekly expenses and income.

It is your job to find the perfect balance of your attention and make sure to be swift at discovering which part of your clan that needs to be worked on. Through different sections you can manage your players, finances, staff, tactics, and matches.

There is a beginners guide etc etc... which will teach you and walk you through the basics after signing up. I have been a member there for several months now and i used to play it a few years ago too before the 2d live matches were introduced.

If you need any advice/help give me a shout and I will do my best to help you out.

Enjoy!

Scathe

Re: Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23442

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
so, you get teams of bot players to play against each other, and you use whatever money you get to better equip your teams. is that right? something aloing those lines from what ive read.
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23443

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Hiya NEZ,

Well its all about managing your bot team, i wouldnt recommend spending money on equip until your close to the 1337 division.

You should look to get players with good skills in the 5 best stats which are aim>awareness>quickness>determination>handling

Yuo will start off in a low division... but they are quite easy to beat if you know what your doing. Tactics that you make for your team are key to success. You train your players by playing pcws against another clan on there. For this they can increase their stats and you can also hire training rooms to focus their attention to certain skills.

To start with once completing the beginners steps you will have quite a bit of money... dont go burning it all at once buying some player from the transfer list you think is awesome. You need that money to survive until you get your sponsorship.

I would recommend only hiring one member of staff to begin with, this being a pr manager, it is definately worth the wait to find a pr manager with stats of 5/5/5. Could be a long wait but will definately help you out with better sponsors and make the public pay more to view your league games.

If you need any advice mate just gimme a shout, im happy to help.

Scathe

Re: Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23547

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
hmmm, would a 4/5/5 be good or should i wait for 5/5/5?
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23564

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Hiya NEZ,

I would definately recommend waiting for the 5/5/5, trust me it will be well worth the wait in the long run

So you have started then eh? whats your clan name, league and country? I will look you up and add you on there mate.

Scathe

Re: Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23567

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
just today i managed to get a 5/5/5 and my clan name is, i believe, The Clan. league: i dunno, ill try and find out. and country is: the Other option, what is it? csm country? ireland wasnt there so i picked that

EDIT: league is 5.23.
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by NEZ.

Re: Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23571

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Hi NEZ,

Congrats on the 5/5/5!

Ok... for some reason I cannot find you in division 5.23 in csm country. I have also done a username and a clan name search on "i believe" and it comes up with nothing....

So I will give you my details and see if you can drop me a msg on there so I can locate your profile page to add you.

Go to League, Click on "all leagues" tab, then select UK from the "other nations" drop down box. My division is 2.3 my clan name is: ωαяѕσηg

You should be able to select my clan and msg me from the options given etc.

Re: Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23572

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
when i wrote that i meant: "ibelieve my clans name is The Clan"

Re: Counterstrike Manager 12 years, 10 months ago #23587

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Hi NEZ,

Yes I have found you now added you to buddy list and msged you.

Scathe
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds