Quiz for TWK WCS players.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quiz for TWK WCS players.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19949

• Ded3
  • Expert Boarder
Ok im gonna ask all twk wcs players to answer these questions to help Pooky and others about maps and every thing about server.

There is five questions so pleaze answer them and in order.
1.How often do you play on twks wcs server?
2.What map would you like to be the main?.(when server crashes)
3.Do you have any problems/something is wrong?.
4.Would you like to make less races?.
5.What 1-3 races would you like admins to delete?.(the worst ones you think of)

Guys if this bothars you dont answer them.
Thanks

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19951

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
1.How often do you play on twks wcs server? daily
2.What map would you like to be the main?.(when server crashes) Doesn't matter.
3.Do you have any problems/something is wrong?. People whining about main map.
4.Would you like to make less races?. Nope
5.What 1-3 races would you like admins to delete?.(the worst ones you think of)None, they costed alot of time to be added on server without bugs.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years ago by M3ntoz.

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19952

• Ded3
  • Expert Boarder
mentoz ye but see some races like die xonvert its broken the ultimate doesnt work.

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19953

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY

1.How often do you play on twks wcs server? Well, about 3-7 hours a day

2.What map would you like to be the main?.(when server crashes) - Does this even matter? its already been changed recently we don't need to make more work for the admins..

3.Do you have any problems/something is wrong?. Not really, a few overpowered races but they aren't important..

4.Would you like to make less races?. No, I think if anything we need more.. more to choose from.

5.What 1-3 races would you like admins to delete?.(the worst ones you think of). I don't think any, but if HAD to choose id say silver surfer, light bender and the monk one that switches positions with who shoots it..

Why is any of this important? I think that if there was going to be ANY change to the races the only change I'd suggest is the level gap between races, but even that is fair... so I don't really think these changes are needed.

Thanks
--VooDoo--

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19954

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Ded3 wrote:
mentoz ye but see some races like die xonvert its broken the ultimate doesnt work.

as i've already told u, it isnt broken, pooky disabled it
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19957

• Ded3
  • Expert Boarder
so die xonvert doesnt have the ultiamte its only a freeze? and this quiz maybe pooky sees something for it i like to corect some questions i posted but not possible i thinked

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19965

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!

1.How often do you play on twks wcs server? Almost daily
2.What map would you like to be the main?.(when server crashes) I'd preffer a random map instead of the same map over and over
3.Do you have any problems/something is wrong?. There will always be some issues but I know everyone does there best to fix them and just mentioning them is enough. No reason to keep whining about them constently
4.Would you like to make less races?. Why make less ? The more races the more it keeps you interested and busy exploring more.
5.What 1-3 races would you like admins to delete?.(the worst ones you think of) Delete .. None. There all good I would say some need to be a bit less in power, as example zen monk has allot of nice stuff but the parylize makes it to much but that's just me and there more races. But surely I wouldn't delete any and it's normal not every race can be balanced perfectly so just deal with it like I do

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19982

• Boblike
  • Senior Boarder
1.How often do you play on twks wcs server? All day long =)
2.What map would you like to be the main?.(when server crashes) Twotowers or dust2005 <3
3.Do you have any problems/something is wrong?. Look at 5.
4.Would you like to make less races?. Definitivly NOT
5.What 1-3 races would you like admins to delete?.(the worst ones you think of) I wouldnt delete some, but i think its a question about the correct order. There are some high lvl races which are pretty useless and some low lvl races, which are just too fast to get.
As an example, lightbender. Its basically a cool race, but people get this to fast and start to play it like every second map.
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Boblike.

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19986

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Ded3 wrote:

It works, check the race before you post.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Quiz for TWK WCS players. 13 years ago #19999

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
1. How often do you play on twks wcs server? As often as I can, which tends to be every day, or every other day
2. What map would you like to be the main?(when server crashes): A random map would be good
3. Do you have any problems/something is wrong?: Not really, but I think Light Bender is a bit over-powered, and Zen Monks paralyze is just stupid
4. Would you like to make less races?: No. The more races the better
5. What 1-3 races would you like admins to delete? (the worst ones you think of): Can't really think of any, but I haven't got that far down the list
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds