WCS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WCS

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

WCS 13 years ago #19819

• Ded3
  • Expert Boarder
Guys what do you think about this idea. Maybe admins should add some more maps and races and maybe some gun models make the game to change a bit that would be fun

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19821

• Boblike
  • Senior Boarder
Ded3 wrote:
Guys what do you think about this idea. Maybe admins should add some more maps and races and maybe some gun models make the game to change a bit that would be fun

Well, yes it would be nice, but i guess its not possible jet.
I mean, as far as i know, pooky is the only one whos adding, creating, balancing and fixing races.
(sry if there are more ppl who do that... i just dont know much about how things work here at twk )
So I guess there are way to less ppl, who are into this kind of scripting as pooky is.
But if u are able to make these things happen, which u think of... pooky would appreciate some help, cause there is a great amount of undone work and responsibility at twk wcs.

And about your idea of new maps, there is a section in this forum, where u can suggest new maps. Some responsible players will test them at the test server, to see if they fit.

Greetz, Boblike

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19826

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
I love the new maps idea but the rest seems bad, the download time with added models and things would just get irritating..

(I mean no offence in saying this only expressing my opinion)

Thanks
VooDoo

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19830

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Cheers Boblike

Map idea's:

www.twkgaming.com/index.php?option=com_k...rt=20&Itemid=344

Keep em coming

Last Edit: 13 years ago by Pooky.

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19862

Pooky is the solo trooper but doesn't mean you cant get helping him

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19877

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Ded3 wrote:
Ded3 I think Pooky our Solotrooper is busy enough with fixing and balancing the races and more like Boblike sayed. You got your link were to post maps and if there decend they'll be added. Also if you want weapon skins Liquid started a topic about that to. Wich you can find here www.twkgaming.com/index.php?option=com_k...19803&Itemid=344 no reason to put it on the server but you can change your models yourself as you please

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19891

• Ded3
  • Expert Boarder
ye i think about maps is good idea but I have lags about these big maps as liquid created godzila map its such a lag... make maps same but dont add so much details i would say that and if you add models and that laggy maps and all races of that lag server 90% would crash

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19894

• Liquid Snake
Ded3 wrote:
ye i think about maps is good idea but I have lags about these big maps as liquid created godzila map its such a lag... make maps same but dont add so much details i would say that and if you add models and that laggy maps and all races of that lag server 90% would crash

^ i created? erm i didnt create anything?

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19897

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Ded3 wrote:
uhm I think I saw this exact same post somewhere else from you Deja vu

Liquid just linked the maps he found

Re: WCS 13 years ago #19900

• Ded3
  • Expert Boarder
opa sorry I thouth liquid created that coz he was mooning of me dont likeing this map
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds