Aim_deagle7k
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aim_deagle7k

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Aim_deagle7k 13 years ago #19130

• Grizzle
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to bring to you attention that the map aim deagle is being played alot these days. I have recieved complains from people about it being on to much. This is not a yes or no question just say what you think.

Re: Aim_deagle7k 13 years ago #19131

• Boblike
  • Senior Boarder
Well, i'll vote for it, cause it's easy to get levels without having to buy weapons instead of xp =)

Re: Aim_deagle7k 13 years ago #19132

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
To be honest Grizzle, the map is played a heck-of-alot, but the voting system is there for a reason.

The players have the choice not to vote for it, they have 4-5 maps to choose from, but either being lazy, or being hypocritical they just hit "1" straight away then moan when the map comes up.

There's not alot any FTP admins can do regarding this matter, it's down to players not voting for it, if they don't want to play it.

But, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Regards,

Moo.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: Aim_deagle7k 13 years ago #19146

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Must agree if people still vote for it then there isn't much to do about it and yea you surely have allot of people who just press 1 on the vote.

But I also know there are mapcycle vote systems that leave a map you currently played out for 4-6 maps (I think you can arrange it yourself) also counts for map nominates. Maybe that will help to play and see more diffrend maps then always the same ones. Cause we kinda stuck on the same maps and we bearly never try/play other ones.
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Supa.

Re: Aim_deagle7k 13 years ago #19148

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
When i do a map vote, i always take new maps with some others but people always go to maps they already know.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds