Star Wars Force Unleashed II
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Star Wars Force Unleashed II

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #15995

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Well I hear that it's a game alot of people have been looking forward to since the first one came out. It hopes to continue the story of a young jedi on his path towards either the ligh or dark side of the force.

[youtube:3vdb2lvj][/youtube:3vdb2lvj]

Well I myself have bought this game (£40 for 360, £30 for ps3, guess which console I bought it for)

I can happily say taht this was an extremely dissapointing sequal to what I thought was a great game! The storyline is pretty basic as far as it goes for star wars, and leans heavily towards the dark side in this sequal, how you'd ever survive turning to the dark side throughout this... Well that's final choices for you

The gameplay itself is a copy of the first one, troopers still have their godlike melee attack which hits through your blocks of lightsaber block but other than that it's alright.

Difficulties are rediculously easy, if you're not on hard you practically don't lose health, I know that on easy you just can't die unless you stand there and do nother against a boss and on normal it's pretty much the same, just standing still infront of anything instead of just bosses

Mentioned the storyline before but have to mention it again as it's just so short that I was open mouthed when the ending credits ran... Two bosses, three planets.... That's it!?!? SERIOUSLY!? I bought the game and played it for 5 hours, finished it... Reminds me of Lemeny Snickets Series of Unfortunate Events which was the same dissapointment as this. What's worse is the whole game takes up over 4.6 GB, almost twice the size of the first game... Seriously where did that all go?

My reccomendation is do not buy this game, the graphics are good and some of the things you can do are pretty cool (like throwing tie fighters at troopers and hearing the scream as the shoot past you) but other than that... Nothing going for it

Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #16084

I'll keep that in mind then ^^

Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #16087

• Modemz
  • Fresh Boarder
lols, i used to love star wars games, only one i had was on the original xbox though

Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #16089

It's all about Battlefront

Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #16091

Only star wars games you ever need is...... LEGO!!!

Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #16092

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
TheBlackWaltz wrote:

Fag
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #16095

eskimo wrote:
TheBlackWaltz wrote:

Fag

Jealous coz you have never played it

Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #16096

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
The only good SW games are Battlefront in LAN with a couple of friends and KotOR 1&2. Hopefully SW:ToR will be good aswell.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed II 13 years, 4 months ago #16123

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
Personally, I dont really like any of the Star Wars games......Battlefront 2 was okay

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds