(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: F***ed again?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

F***ed again? 13 years, 4 months ago #15887

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
[youtube:b5o4y9ze][/youtube:b5o4y9ze]

OMG, I'm still in the middle of the game...

Re: F***ed again? 13 years, 4 months ago #15888

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Yup... we are...

Finished the game btw
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: F***ed again? 13 years, 4 months ago #15889

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
I've never played fallout games
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: F***ed again? 13 years, 4 months ago #15890

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I also "finished" the game, at least gave the win to House, but I still have around 50% of the locations to visit and other 50% sidequests to do.. soooo, lots of walking

But the DLC.. will come right into my steam asap

Re: F***ed again? 13 years, 4 months ago #15893

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
I also "finished" the game, at least gave the win to House, but I still have around 50% of the locations to visit and other 50% sidequests to do.. soooo, lots of walking

But the DLC.. will come right into my steam asap

I went with freeing Vegas. I though "if someone has to own Vegas why not me?". The game ended at Hoover Dam, something I have read will not happen with the new patch coming, where I think it will allow you to move on. If not will have to restart with a diff character and create a different ending

Just to say the end is great, with your actions all over the place having differences in the finale.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: F***ed again? 13 years, 4 months ago #15896

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I saved when the warning came up, incase I wanted to play more with that char. I toke the NCR side, even managed to get hold of a NCR Ranger armor, the kind the presidents bodyguards have, same as you see on the front cover. And no I didnt kill anyone to get it. I also blew the Brotherhood up in tiny pieces. Im now starting a playthrough where I side with the Legion as early on as possible..wonder how that will go?

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: F***ed again? 13 years, 4 months ago #15899

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
I supported the Brotherhood. Wanted a Power Armour, and I knew they gave training.

Re: F***ed again? 13 years, 4 months ago #15905

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
well, I'm just a f***in bastard, done all brotherhood missions then buried the place

I took house side and a bit of ncr, anyway, I found myself idolized everywhere

However the game does let you continue, I picked up a earlier savegame to continue the rest of the exploration and more sidequests as I still miss around 60% of the locations to find, haven't played anything recently anyway in around 2 weeks.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds