Monday, April 29, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Interesting err rant? paranoia? or just plain trolling..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Interesting err rant? paranoia? or just plain trolling..

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Interesting err rant? paranoia? or just plain trolling.. 13 years, 5 months ago #15137

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Got this from Notch's Twitter. Bizarre...

Last two are particularly interesting reads. I love how he can tell all of this about the game from a video... And yes, all 500,000 + (600,000+?) of us are brainwashed, corporate zombies..

codergames.com/news/games/tigsource-monopoly-scam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

codergames.com/news/games/minecraft/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

codergames.com/news/games/minecraft-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Interesting err rant? paranoia? or just plain trolling.. 13 years, 5 months ago #15138

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
I'm like Morpheus from Matrix waking you up, showing you the truth that might be shocking to you, the truth that will irreversibly change you life, making it better as you'll be free, your mind will be free. Unfortunately, if you watched the video on Minecraft site or videos on YouTube, you irreversibly lost that time.

I'm wondering if this is the same guy who does the Gavick Joomla template descriptions lol:
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Interesting err rant? paranoia? or just plain trolling.. 13 years, 5 months ago #15142

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
DreamState wrote:
I'm like Morpheus from Matrix waking you up, showing you the truth that might be shocking to you, the truth that will irreversibly change you life, making it better as you'll be free, your mind will be free. Unfortunately, if you watched the video on Minecraft site or videos on YouTube, you irreversibly lost that time.

I'm wondering if this is the same guy who does the Gavick Joomla template descriptions lol:

ROTFL, I wonder

Re: Interesting err rant? paranoia? or just plain trolling.. 13 years, 5 months ago #15143

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I fact is really weird how the heck can someone write those kind of things, based on a video on minecraft page from a roller coaster, (I must do one of those ), he is an very stupid person looking for attention...

Re: Interesting err rant? paranoia? or just plain trolling.. 13 years, 5 months ago #15144

How did you even end up reading that?
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds