(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dungeons

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Dungeons 13 years, 6 months ago #14716

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Remember Dungeon Keep 2 from 1999?

No? Well it's a very old PC game made by Bullfrog, a strategy game where your aim was to build the most badass dungeon, be the one with the best traps, the most secrets and the strongest creatures in order to take down the other dungeon keepers, and maybe you might even come across a few unlucky heros thinking they can rid the world of nasty monsters like yourself...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon_Keeper_2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yes? Well remember hearing the sad news that Dungeon Keeper 3 was cancelled, EA had lent the rights to some Chinese MMO guys and that was the end of that... Well not any more!

I present to you the German developers Realmforge. They are well known for their 'tribute' games and have recently finished creating their newest release: Dungeons

It's literally an updated version of Dunkeon Keeper and it's somthing I am epically excited about! Off to find out where I can buy it

www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/08/12/dungeons-no-keeper/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And a little trailer to go with it:

www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/08/19/that...er/#more-36449" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lazy people watch it here:
[youtube:hxd4frvi][/youtube:hxd4frvi]

EDIT: Even better is that the developers have their own forums and people are asking questions (which are being answered by the developers!!) so if you are interested, go take a look (I sure am lol)
forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=5820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds