ME2 on PS3??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ME2 on PS3??

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

ME2 on PS3?? 14 years, 1 month ago #10555

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/94194...S3-Mass-Effect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ONLY READ SMALL TEXT IF YOU DON'T MIND SPOILERS OR HAVE ALREADY PLAYED ME1 AND/OR 2

Now that would be interesting... bring ME to the PS3 and I'd probably end up buying all three of them again! 2zw7lu7x]like the human woman loving me and the bloke being killed for an intereting meeting on ME2[/size]) and PC, and also got ME2 for the 360 so will be getting ME3 for 360 as well...

Re: ME2 on PS3?? 14 years, 1 month ago #10556

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I guess you have too much money and nothing else to spend it on... get a girlfriend

Re: ME2 on PS3?? 14 years, 1 month ago #10558

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
I guess you have too much money and nothing else to spend it on... get a girlfriend

My only neighbour (litterally...) has a daughter my age... Although she's away somewhere doing a national violin thing or something... or waas it piano? or dancing? ) I can#t remember... but she's incredibly talented

Other than that I'd rather not go into town and get some chav as a girlfriend (and trust me, all the good ones I know are either taken, drug addicts or chavs... The ones who are taken are bloody adamant and then by the time I've heard they'd broken up they've got another one of the buggers, and I'm sorry but I am not going to spend my money buying drugs or burberry caps to keep my girlfriend happy

I'll spend my money on a car or something that I can't drive yet... Or booze! 2 grand won't last me long if I start buying booze

Re: ME2 on PS3?? 14 years, 1 month ago #10562

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I personaly dislike all things console for 2 major reasons;
1) Games are way more expensive for consoles than for PC, usualy 10-20€ more.
2) Games on consoles are made as simple as possible because they have limited space both in HD and in buttons on the controllers.

I plan to get the ME from steam someday and when ME3 comes I'll buy it aswell. I mean its like watching a good movie, once you seen 2/3 you want to know how it ends. I read somewhere that a player played thru ME and killed his whole crew and in ME2 he only had the assassin and Samara(?) left in the end. That will be a truly lonly Shepard in ME3

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: ME2 on PS3?? 14 years, 1 month ago #10563

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Thats why I don't have any consoles... except the wii... but thats for my daughter

PC games tend to be better, more detailed, BTW, consoles cannot render in full HD, pc's do, consoles render half HD and then scale to fit the screen... junk.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds