(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The ultimate showdown!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10354

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Who will win the ultimate showdown? Looks like it will be Valve vs Bioware in the final. Bioware beating Blizzard on its way to the final o/

www.escapistmagazine.com/global/tourname...opers-Showdown" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10359

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I don't really get it but.. zynga is beating steam... I understand games like mafia wars, farmville and stuff might be funny (i personally hate them) but please, well show the world is full of crackheads.

I hate those games, because, I became a slave of the game, not really a game the obeys to us (FPS? ) on those stupid webgames, we must obey to the game, like ogame and stuff... bah

And they also use the same game engine, just change a few graphics and slaverry theme and off they go

And they are going to win over steam...

CRACKHEADS

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10360

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
THIS WORLD IS FULL OF CRACKHEADS

Zynga... please... This really show what is on peoples mind... SLAVERY

Zinga makes slavery games, where, WE, players, don't really play a feckin game, the game plays us, we became SLAVES of that stupid things like farmvile, mafiawars and stuff.

How on earth can a developer, making the same game over and over, a web feckin game, were they only change the graphics and the engine is really the same.

Ok, you all can say, Valve and other reuse the same engine over and over, well yes and no.

Developing a game where we play and not we get slaved is kinda of different, were all gamers here, so I won't tech anything new...

But, this makes me feel, I do live on a planet full of CRACKHEADS

Zynga has beatten:

Rockstar north, gta's and stuff, and don't reuse the engine, every GTA has a new game engine, buggy yes, fun yes, duuull and slavery, DEFO NO!

Infinity ward, Call of duty is for me one of the FPS best games, MW2 has some different ideas, yes, stupid, yes and no but DEFO NO SLAVERY

And NCSoft, Aion devs, well, the game is beatifull, perio.

Even casual popcap games are alot more entertaining and fun to play than the feckin slavery zinga puts out, i've seen people get fired cause of them, you HAVE to play them round the clock, I was almost falling into ogame addiction when I canceled everything and blew up my planets, I was playing those web slavert games around 4 years ago and geeez, I forbid myself into touching one of those again.

Zynga will prolly win the battle over Valve (they are atm) and I believe they will win the contest to, showing a clear CRACKHEAD addition, even worse than WOW.

WOW, being addictive as it is (and EVE), I've forbid myself to touch them, I know me, but I have lots of responsabilities, so gotta cool off with other games where I know I won't be turned into a slave for playing it.

DOOMSDAY IS COMMING!!!!!!

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10361

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:

WOW, being addictive as it is (and EVE), I've forbid myself to touch them, I know me, but I have lots of responsabilities, so gotta cool off with other games where I know I won't be turned into a slave for playing it.

I Agree with everything u said, except i think u must have mis-spelt something, did u categorise eve with wow? if so im gonna be mad

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10362

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Gazza wrote:
Tunes wrote:

I Agree with everything u said, except i think u must have mis-spelt something, did u categorise eve with wow? if so im gonna be mad

Yes, ok, get mad now

They are both mmo, wow is rpg/rts and eve is rts, they are both feckin addictive and fun, and that is why I don't play them... not enough time, specially eve.

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10367

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
THIS WORLD IS FULL OF CRACKHEADS

Zynga... please... This really show what is on peoples mind... SLAVERY

Zinga makes slavery games, where, WE, players, don't really play a feckin game, the game plays us, we became SLAVES of that stupid things like farmvile, mafiawars and stuff.

How on earth can a developer, making the same game over and over, a web feckin game, were they only change the graphics and the engine is really the same.

Ok, you all can say, Valve and other reuse the same engine over and over, well yes and no.

Developing a game where we play and not we get slaved is kinda of different, were all gamers here, so I won't tech anything new...

But, this makes me feel, I do live on a planet full of CRACKHEADS

Zynga has beatten:

Rockstar north, gta's and stuff, and don't reuse the engine, every GTA has a new game engine, buggy yes, fun yes, duuull and slavery, DEFO NO!

Infinity ward, Call of duty is for me one of the FPS best games, MW2 has some different ideas, yes, stupid, yes and no but DEFO NO SLAVERY

And NCSoft, Aion devs, well, the game is beatifull, perio.

Even casual popcap games are alot more entertaining and fun to play than the feckin slavery zinga puts out, i've seen people get fired cause of them, you HAVE to play them round the clock, I was almost falling into ogame addiction when I canceled everything and blew up my planets, I was playing those web slavert games around 4 years ago and geeez, I forbid myself into touching one of those again.

Zynga will prolly win the battle over Valve (they are atm) and I believe they will win the contest to, showing a clear CRACKHEAD addition, even worse than WOW.

DOOMSDAY IS COMMING!!!!!!

I'm guessing you don't like a game called Travian then? You'll probably recognise the name Tribal Wars more easily, they are practically the same game

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10373

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
[youtube:ky3yosx0][/youtube:ky3yosx0]

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10374

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:

I'm guessing you don't like a game called Travian then? You'll probably recognise the name Tribal Wars more easily, they are practically the same game

Yes, i know, enslaved people were playing that at work... thats exactly what I was saying, its allways the same game, change name and graphs e here it another one, and however those games being fun to play, there are merely web based with very basic development, not really the same work as getting a Mass Effect, HL series, Fallout type of game, guess I don't have to point the ammount of work to put a web based game and a full blown game, voice acting, music, storylines, 3d modeling, bug testing and stuff.

If zynga (in portuguese xunga, and don't translate, its slang, means "piece of shit"Wink wins this, I believe the world is really FULL OF CRACKHEADS and they should all get wiped of the face of the earth.

I'm a gamer too, but also passed around video and audio production, 3d object design and stuff like that, I know the work involved with breeding each game.

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10447

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
Zynga is DOWN! Its now final between Valve and Bioware!!

Re: The ultimate showdown! 14 years, 1 month ago #10490

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Argh the choice is painful! I dunno who I want to win... Half-Life against ME lol:

Bioware will win the rpgers over with it's ME1 & 2 and Dragon Age, but valve will win over the FPS players and because of all the cs:s mods there are possibly some other types of gamers too...

Valve
52.3% (6360)
Vs.
BioWare
47.7% (5803)

Okay I've decided... Half-Life, CS:s, TF2, L4D against ME1 and ME 2... Come on Valve!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds