Osama Bin Laden Dead?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Osama Bin Laden Dead?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Osama Bin Laden Dead? 13 years ago #20605

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
MUHAHAHAHAHAH, the evil bastard be dead.. although I think he has been dead a long time (about 2004) on a few of his videos he was on a kidney dialysis machine, then magically after a week or 2 he was off it again (it was a different person that looked like him in my opinion)

anyway I think that its a good and bad thing that he is now dead, good: because he cant kill more innocents

bad: the response that the Al-Qaeda will give is going to be horrific..

although im not from america and I don't like america as a country that much, I think this is 100% necessary!

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead? 13 years ago #20615

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Why celebrate death?

As with all killings, it will only make it worse..
The only result is that more civilians will die..

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Johannicus.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead? 13 years ago #20623

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
it also disgusts me when ppl celebrate a killing, of any person (and obviously im against death penalty)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead? 13 years ago #20627

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
To be honest, I totally agree with you guys.. death is an awful thing, but I have to say, the death of this guy does not please me, it does not make my happy, it more makes me relieved that we know he is not here, although I believe there will be response attacks from the Al-Qaeda, the amount of terror and horror this man has caused is phenomenal and I think that he deserved it.. also I know its bad to say someone deserved to die, it may sound mean but he's killed a lot of people, and him being alive could cause an awful lot more deaths, sure america has killed a lot of people for stupid reasons, but america is a large country and a lot of people live there, this SINGLE man has killed an awful lot as well, but as I said, I don't agree with murder, but when someone like Osama gets killed, and for a bloody good reason, I don't think its "right" but I do think it is Justified..

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead? 13 years ago #20634

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Lets say, I'm pacifist but I look forward the death penalty but again, I don't celebrate death, other than the usual honor manner (funeral related).

But on topic, is he really dead? Body proof?? Another american bullshit?

I'm into believe as I've always made my mind as so, the 9/11 is complete fake (in guilt) and Bin Laden is an usa employee, now will hide forever and live a healthy life, while a crapload of idiots celebrate his death as "the end" of the terrorism movie, and thats it, they make and watch too many movies..

Terrorism will continue, and I just hope, it doesn't get even worse, real bombers (and thats their method, not flying planes and shit) have done quite some damage in europe in last 10 years, last week was even in muslim soil against the French in Marroc...

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds