Mushroom Game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mushroom Game

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Mushroom Game 13 years, 4 months ago #16302

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Instead of listening to the old grans story I fill the house with sleeping gas.

Once it has taken effect I move in and steal the mushroom

I have the musroom!

I hide the mushroom in my own orifice which gives me a strange walk

Re: Mushroom Game 13 years, 4 months ago #16303

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
After seducing Pooky's gran i find where Chi ken was heading. It doesn't take me long to spot his funny walk and i proceed to retrieve the mushroom which is now covered in 3 shades of excrement.

I have the mushroom.

I hide the mushroom in an indestructible safe which can only be opened by a 126 digit code which randomizes every 3 seconds. The volume of the safe is EXACTLY that of the mushroom.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Mushroom Game 13 years, 4 months ago #16310

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
(Sadly this failed after my post as I didnt mean a aircraft but another dimension, but anyway)

I opened the unlocked safe and take the mushroom, glad that you forgot to lock the lock.

I have the mushroom!

By now the mushroom have mutated into a infected mushroom. I had to lock it up in the basement. All you see in the dark is its one eye, blinking at you, begging for release..

[youtube:r1fsjsvk][/youtube:r1fsjsvk]

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Mushroom Game 13 years, 4 months ago #16322

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
i hold a mirror in front of me. the eye starts turning to stone. before it reaches the rest of the mushroom i throw away the mirror and grab the mushroom (wearing rubber gloves of course)

i have the mushroom!

i send it through a matter transmitting machine, which travels to random co-ordinates every five minutes.
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Mushroom Game 13 years, 4 months ago #16398

I was only pretending that that mushroom was THE mushroom, when actually I have the real one, excrement free.

I have the real mushroom!

I then hide it in a special safe with which you have to get 300 points in every level on the hardest mode in Super Crate Box to open.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds