Recent goings on. ..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recent goings on. ..

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Recent goings on. .. 14 years, 2 months ago #9862

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Ok, firstly I would like to ask everyone to stop posting asking us to take back the bannings and removal of server rights. I understand that some of you have lost people you play with and are trying to do the right thing by supporting them, but the decision wasn't taken lightly and it will not be reversed.

Quite simply, it's not just about the spamming of the public admin chat, it's about the things that were written and the resulting atmosphere on the server. If I were new to that server I'd quickly get fed up with people spamming my screen, but a unfriendly atmostphere will kill a server quicker than chat spam. Is the drop in players due to this? I reckon it has a big part to be honest. Nothing that anyone says will change the decision or alter the fact that we had players representing TWK, on our servers, acting against everything we stand for.

So, it's time to leave this behind and move on. The decision is final - I will be clearing up and moderating any relevant topics soon.

We are moving into BC2, our GGDM and GG servers are picking up and our new surf seems to be getting more popular. There has been a notable increase in the players on WCS over the weekend. We have to expect a slight dip when new games are introduced.

We will continue to endeavour to make TWK THE place for gamers to come to and to keep our servers well-configed and smooth-running with a FRIENDLY atmosphere.

So lets focus on that please
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds