(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vogon, DS all main admins please read

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Vogon, DS all main admins please read 14 years, 2 months ago #9836

• Dan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys,
I understand if you hate me for this or disagree with me and everything but...
im just making a post to ask if you could find it to at least let pr3d4t0r back on the servers at least. I mean hes a good guy and everyone likes him. (well did) i still like him theres nothing wrong with him. He diden't even meen for any of this to happen. This is the least i can do for a mate. I understand hes done something wrong and that. But hes actually really upset about it all. I'm feeling really sorry for him atm. Do you possibly think you could maybe go with me on this one. I haven't done anything wrong and i will never do. But i would just find it really nice if you would give Pr3d a second chance. DS and VoGon you both know that he was a good guy.

P.S This is the least i could do to try. its worth a try | sweat:

Re: Vogon, DS all main admins please read 14 years, 2 months ago #9842

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Let me try and get this through everyone's head, as it seems people haven't realized it yet (or they don't want to and think they can still con us)

We will not be pressured into anything. These posts have just one meaning and one result, make us be even harsher to the ones doing it.

I suggest that if you all are friends and like each other so much, you all go and create a community where this will not happen.

We wont have members that have been with us for 1 month telling us what to do.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds