(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TWK Admins

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

TWK Admins 14 years, 2 months ago #9835

• Psycho
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey all.
When I was int eh community and i was on the TWK server i was able to use admin chat? whenever i go onto the servers now i am unable too?
Im confused. Am I no longer a part of the community or have you changed the settings?

Psycho

Re: TWK Admins 14 years, 2 months ago #9841

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Hi Psycho.

We have changed the settings.

There has been too much abuse with it. Its was meant to be a way of speaking to the admins only. It turned into a pathetic chat room.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: TWK Admins 14 years, 2 months ago #9847

• Psycho
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok then cool.

Also another question. Have the skins been removed? i cant quite see myself in game so i thougth i would post on here. How the WCS server is almost empty all the time now? It semse to have died ove the week. It used to be partaill full atleast for the mojority of the day?

Just wondering what happened. Is it possible for me to get admin on the servers or not?

Psycho
P.s. thank you for your fast reply Vogon

Re: TWK Admins 14 years, 2 months ago #9848

• Psycho
  • Fresh Boarder
Also i was just looking on the clan site. If you guys are looking for a match i know another clan whihc are very good who miught want to have a freindly match against you guys. i dont know if they are in ed. But they are quite good. Let me know if you guys want to play because I would want to play agianst them with you guys.

Psycho
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds