TWK match server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TWK match server

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

TWK match server 14 years, 2 months ago #9430

• nOx
  • Fresh Boarder
can me and my friends borrow the match server for a 3vs3 in the nearest future? if we can add nobid on steam for details

Re: TWK match server 14 years, 2 months ago #9443

• Ncore
  • Platinum Boarder
I will not give u a 100% sure anwers, but i guess if you have some of the admins of the server on your friendslist they would start the config for you guys. So then its just to askWink I have no admin so dont ask me:D

Give me Karma!

Re: TWK match server 14 years, 2 months ago #9444

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
I'm not keen on it - the clan server is intended for the TWK clan and any community matches we hold only.

Re: TWK match server 14 years, 2 months ago #9449

• Ncore
  • Platinum Boarder
There you have the answerWink And it was not like i said:P hehe. But dont cost so much to rent a server for 1 hourWink

Give me Karma!

Re: TWK match server 14 years, 2 months ago #9450

• nOx
  • Fresh Boarder
oh, ok, thx anyways greets nOx

Re: TWK match server 14 years, 2 months ago #9454

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
nOx mate,

We are thinking of bringing back our private server. This server is a minigames and mod server, will allow for bunnyjump, deathrun, rallyracve etc. Cant promise on when to have it up (takes a bit of work to do it lol), and it will be only for twk members, but I dont see an issue with having more twk'ers on the community (providing they live up to TWK standards).

Would it be 3 of your friends vs 3 unknown or 6 of ur friends?
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: TWK match server 14 years, 2 months ago #9456

• nOx
  • Fresh Boarder
dude, vogon, its 3 of my friends vs 3 rand0ms, but none of my friends is in TWK, but do they have to? i do trust them, and if its a pw on it, admin could just change if i gave it to the ones that were playing pcw, and the planning of the server sounds awesome, get it up as fast as possible greets nOx
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds