HLSTATS Upgrade and Reset
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HLSTATS Upgrade and Reset

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

HLSTATS Upgrade and Reset 14 years, 6 months ago #8168

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Yes, you probably have seen it, cried, laughed, cursed, ran away and hide but we had an upgrade on the stats and also a full reset.

Now the main difference is that ranking is done by server and also some internal functionality that was changed (some stuff too specific and that no gamer cares about except us geeks )

Again please direct all your happiness, rage, cursing etc to myself. I know some wont like it, but its so much fun to be able to climb the ladder again instead of being worried cause you're loosing your precious points and not play...

I would like to enforce that resets will be done regularly, maybe each 6 months or less, its a way to keep things fresh and make people realize its not only the stats that matter.

Again, I know that all the leet players that were in the top will be in the top again soon, so go on and give them hell!

TWKgaming general informational announcement:
Some bugs may be noticed at the moment. As always things do not run as smooth as we would wish, but what would be the fun in that?
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: HLSTATS Upgrade and Reset 14 years, 6 months ago #8169

• Ncore
  • Platinum Boarder
YES!!!! Now i have a chance to get on top D
ME like reset:P

Give me Karma!

Re: HLSTATS Upgrade and Reset 14 years, 6 months ago #8170

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin

yeah mates, curse Vogon for the resets, I take no responsability on this

Re: HLSTATS Upgrade and Reset 14 years, 5 months ago #8190

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Well my stats had been down severely recently (people had started to leave me all on my lonesome on the gg server and dm server ) so I'm happy for it. Now I shall go into surf_legends and re-establish my score!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds