Monday, May 20, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam.....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam.....

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4667

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
yes the time has come where i have to do my year 8 end of school exams, i know what your thinking what a waste of time, i agree... whats worse is they are giving me some crappy sats papers which the government used to give to year 9 to test their progress, but as i am in a grammer school we do it a year b4, cause we are that kl..... seeming as sats is non existent but the content is the same of which we have to learn, i have to do one in maths, science and English xD so tomorrow if i am abit pissed off it is due to these waste of time exams.... i will let you guys know how i got on (in a weeks time).

anyway got my rant out of the way ha hah xD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4672

• HBW
  • Expert Boarder
Oh nooes, not SATs, they must be sooooo difficult and they totally matter as well....how do you cope with all that pressure? P P lol:

ps. gl hf

Re: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4675

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
i know they give all this hype about it but they mean nothing ^^ plus government stopped them so you don't have to do them

pointless, they should measure my iQ through an iQ test not some crappy papers that are mean't to be aced
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

Re: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4685

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Tbh, it allows you to revise, which you HAVE to get into a habit of. I thought the same thing as you and never revised, finally came to GCSE's and A-Levels and I couldn't revise to save my life. GCSE's I only got 4 C's and nothing above. Retaking English and ICT atm and believe me... AS is a damn sight harder than GCSE (say about twice or three times as hard). But A2 is like 5 times harder than AS... You'll need to get into the habit of revising mate, and that's what those exams are for.

no matter how crap they are

Re: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4686

eskimo wrote:
i know they give all this hype about it but they mean nothing ^^ plus government stopped them so you don't have to do them

pointless, they should measure my iQ through an iQ test not some crappy papers that are mean't to be aced

SATs are a form of IQ test, I got brought up on my amazing SATs results when I wasn't performing 'as well as I should have been doing' at GCSE. Apparently my genius rating was through the roof and I should have been taking life a bazillion A-levels. Something major must be noted about this period in my life... at the start of 6th form (College/A-level time for the non-English) me and Jonny found this awesome game called Counter Strike: Source, you might have heard of it... my enthusiasm towards school work gradually reduced after that.
Always going in for the kill; just doing it for the thrill.

Re: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4689

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
i have done the tests now, im pretty sure i owned all of them except English because English sucks xD hmm a week and i will have my results from these tests then i can officially say to my teachers revision at my age is pointless.

Re: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4692

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
eskimo wrote:
i have done the tests now, im pretty sure i owned all of them except English because English sucks xD hmm a week and i will have my results from these tests then i can officially say to my teachers revision at my age is pointless.

Che ken wrote:
Tbh, it allows you to revise, which you HAVE to get into a habit of. I thought the same thing as you and never revised, finally came to GCSE's and A-Levels and I couldn't revise to save my life. GCSE's I only got 4 C's and nothing above. Retaking English and ICT atm and believe me... AS is a damn sight harder than GCSE (say about twice or three times as hard). But A2 is like 5 times harder than AS... You'll need to get into the habit of revising mate, and that's what those exams are for.

no matter how crap they are

not pointless noob

Re: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4694

• HBW
  • Expert Boarder
niLdesperandum wrote:
... at the start of 6th form (College/A-level time for the non-English) me and Jonny found this awesome game called Counter Strike: Source, you might have heard of it... my enthusiasm towards school work gradually reduced after that.

Me: Free period next....
You: Gateway?
Together in unison: You know it!!!!!

hahahahaha.....good times

Re: Sh*tty school end of year crappy exam..... 14 years, 11 months ago #4711

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
HBW wrote:
niLdesperandum wrote:
... at the start of 6th form (College/A-level time for the non-English) me and Jonny found this awesome game called Counter Strike: Source, you might have heard of it... my enthusiasm towards school work gradually reduced after that.

Me: Free period next....
You: Gateway?
Together in unison: You know it!!!!!

hahahahaha.....good times

And life went slowly downhill from there?
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds