Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4661

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
ROTFL

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4662

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
Born Russian, Die Russian, commies tend to never leave their home even when they live on the side of planet.

About D-Day... eh.. most americans I know don't really make a party out of it, it was a stupid military move, there were other ways to do the thing.. they celebrate a lot more the Vietnam and other quests for oil.

it same with everyone one might think. Just coz u migrate from portugal doesnt mean on become an american....

Its not "partying" its "remembering" and being thankfull. Thats the case in russia during 9th may -> official end of WW2. U might have seen huge military parade and such.
PS D-Day exists solely coz of russia coming from east.

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4680

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
On the contrary I think tetris is important to celebrate. Have you seen a world war 2 movie made by the US that showed the D-day from another perspective than Omaha beach?
What about the english, canadian, indian, new zeeland and australian troops? No, its all about america! Im soo tired of their ego center style! When the movie "Das Boot" was gonna be shoot the americans wanted to put it at a later state so american troops could be in it...its based on a true story!! And the u-boat movie where americans find enigma, it was the english that got the enigma and not the americans and they did it before america entered the war! America keep asking for allies when they go to war but after its like they did it all by themselfs!

I say remember D-day and the TROOPS that executed that bold attack by celebrating with Tetris!
Cause you can have both!

And listen to this great song while you do it:
[youtube:38mw7524][/youtube:38mw7524]

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds