25 years of tetris
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 25 years of tetris

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4638

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I was never that hooked on tetris, still like it but used it more when nothing else was there..
BUT Space Invaders, oh my that got me hooked!

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4640

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:

/professor mode on
as you can see here students, some ppl DO take internet seriously, thats why u can never be too carefull
/professor mode off

What? you mean all the stuff I have read about ZOMG and WTF and ROFLCOPTER is not true????? P

Damn...

Thank you for making my life miserable.... cant seem to think what I will do now that i know its not true...

DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4645

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
VoGon wrote:
liger wrote:

/professor mode on
as you can see here students, some ppl DO take internet seriously, thats why u can never be too carefull
/professor mode off

What? you mean all the stuff I have read about ZOMG and WTF and ROFLCOPTER is not true????? P

Damn...

Thank you for making my life miserable.... cant seem to think what I will do now that i know its not true...

psst, there is no santa
BAM

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4648

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
It was also the 65 Anniversary of the D-Day Landings in Normandy and Google is now being slated for apparently being "Anti-American" because it decided to have a "Tetris" themed logo as opposed to one related to D-Day.

Now I'm sure you'll agree that the D-Day Landings anniversary is a much more important one than tetris but I fail to see why Google can be seen as Anti-American.

Goddamn crazy freaky yanks....

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4649

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
google is clearly pro-nazi and anti-jewish
those racists playing tetris !!!

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4651

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I believe tetris a lot more fun than d-day, at least ALOT less bloody (blood in tetris??)

The americans don't see d-day as bright thing in their past, its quite the opposite.

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4652

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
True,

It would be so much better to have a google logo filled with blood and guts and ppl exploding than some nasty pieces that you can put together to make lines...

Besides, Tetris being a original russian game it must be a conspiracy... cold war ftw!
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4653

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
I believe tetris a lot more fun than d-day, at least ALOT less bloody (blood in tetris??)

The americans don't see d-day as bright thing in their past, its quite the opposite.

huh as far as i know they do. Bright as in "we came and saved the europe from doom AGAIN"
and as "turn of the war"

PS: nvm russia was already winning from another side >_<
PPS: one of google's guys migrated from russia (jew) so i dunno actually how much love he still has for russia

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4659

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Born Russian, Die Russian, commies tend to never leave their home even when they live on the side of planet.

About D-Day... eh.. most americans I know don't really make a party out of it, it was a stupid military move, there were other ways to do the thing.. they celebrate a lot more the Vietnam and other quests for oil.

Re: 25 years of tetris 14 years, 11 months ago #4660

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Maybe I shouldn't have opened this can of worms.....
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds