(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sky.. why oh why...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25356

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Anyone a sky engineer or tech guy? If so meet me at mine so I can shove something where the sun doesnt shine...

So... Here is informing you guys that im not going to be about much for a while by the looks of things...

I was changing over phoneline from BT to SKYTALK on the 10th, was told it would take a max of four hours. Line went down first thing that morning, and basically after a rediculous amount of phonecalls and arguments the line is still down. They say the line is fine their end... and are now sending an engineer to me "only after saying im going elsewhere again". The guy wont be here until Monday however which I think is a freaking joke to be honest, having already been without it for a few days.

All in all very annoyed and frustrated with the whole ordeal and wish i'd never have bothered in the first place, as I know there is no fault my end as it was working perfectly with BT so this engineer coming out to test things at my property is a complete waste of time imo.

More than likely I wont be about properly for quite sometime anyways so just letting you all know.

If anyone actually has contacts their that can kick their asses into gear I would really appreciate that! Hours and hours spent on phonecalls over the last few days getting nowhere is rediculous...

I will be about occasionally when im at work on steamchat if you wanna catch up.

Bye for now

Scathe

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25358

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Noes scathe now I catch own you on the wcs

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25360

Waltz looks in to the future and says

The problem will be at the exchange (which requires a BT engineer) as sky aren't allowed to touch them.

Or if its anything like virgin that sky engineer will actually be a BT open reach engineer
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by TheBlackWaltz.

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25363

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25371

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
ouch bad news m8 , hope it gets sorted soon.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25373

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I recommend going to Virgin Broadband. We've never had any problems with them, and we've been with them when they were Diamond Cable and NTL

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25383

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Scathe I know you wanted to kill me but you didn't have to kill my internet to kill me xD jk but you have managed to transfer your bad internet to me and now I am constantly at 500 latency and I can hardly move

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25388

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Thanks guys!

Lol... Substick you joker, having some net is better than no net though :p

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25392

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Haha I suppose so But its better now hope yours gets fixed soon I need to kill you again

Re: Sky.. why oh why... 12 years, 8 months ago #25460

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Hi guys,

Well im finally back up and running... got fixed this morning, couple of hic ups to start with but seems to be stable (ish) now

Time for some css!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds