why are peple so mean lately
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: why are peple so mean lately

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

why are peple so mean lately 12 years, 11 months ago #21286

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
why is almost everyone who goes on the wcs server mean these days???

no one will have knife fights anymore, even when i ask them, and when i ament a knife racce!! i mean, there was eve one time when there was like, 8 enemies on the opposite team, i was trickster assassin, so not a knife race, and STILL they wouldn't have a MASSIVE knife fight with me (which would be AWESOME!!!!!!!)

the only people who seem to knife are suicide bombers, and knife races. And dont even get me started on shootknifers!!!!

would anyone tell me why no one knifes? it just makes me SO angry! like, OMGWTFBBQ !!!!

thanks

NEZ
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by NEZ.

Re: why are peple so mean lately 12 years, 11 months ago #21287

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: why are peple so mean lately 12 years, 11 months ago #21288

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Gah, I dont understand you NEZ, I have told you many times, you always ask why we don't knife and every time I have answered you, the reason I don't knife is because I find knifing boring and skill less, I don't need good aim or anything to knife, I find knifing boring, I only use it when im bored for lols, besides just because you like to knife and nobody else does that doesn't make us mean... anyway, why knife when you have a bad ass gun in your hands?

Re: why are peple so mean lately 12 years, 11 months ago #21289

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
well, for me i find knifing more fun and i think that it takes more skill then shooting!

with a gun it is just a matter of point-click and the they are dead. people can just camp with a gun and shoot anyone who comes near,

whereas with knives you need to get up close and personal with the person and see who is better with a knife! slicing and dodging. with knifing it takes a lot of skill to sneak behind someone and knife them for a 1 hit kill, whereas with shooting you just shoot and if a bullet hits their head, you're dead!

with knife fights it takes a lot more skill to dogde and hit, and you only have a two shot chance to win, unlike if someone is watching, you walk into their sights and they headshot you

the only gun i think takes skill is scout because it is like knife, a two shot chance, and it takes skill to aim for the head with 1 bullet at a time, and also it is much easier to dodge this, so it makes for longer battles and more suspense, other than shooting with a mchine gun until they die.

NEZ
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: why are peple so mean lately 12 years, 11 months ago #21291

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
haha i appreciate your frustration but tbh, its their decision whether to knife you or not. it isnt compulsory. even if they say knife and then shoot you, hard luck son YOU GOT PARRED BLUD. nuff said
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: why are peple so mean lately 12 years, 11 months ago #21441

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
VooDoo wrote:
Gah, I dont understand you NEZ, I have told you many times, you always ask why we don't knife and every time I have answered you, the reason I don't knife is because I find knifing boring and skill less, I don't need good aim or anything to knife, I find knifing boring, I only use it when im bored for lols, besides just because you like to knife and nobody else does that doesn't make us mean... anyway, why knife when you have a bad ass gun in your hands?

agree, I don't like knifing much, and just because you do, doesn't mean others should.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: why are peple so mean lately 12 years, 11 months ago #21446

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
If it makes you feel better I would accept the knife fight

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds