• Page:

TOPIC: Breaking News.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20610

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:
Mr.Moo wrote:
At 4am last night, President Obama addressed the nation.

Giving a speech so powerful, it gave me goosebumps, After 10 years, they finally got him.

Osama Bin Laden is dead. (DNA has been confirmed, it IS him)

Is this the end of the war? I honestly don't think so, however, I do suggest you all watch Obama last night on youtube, because we've all grown up or lived through the horror of 9/11 so this/that is history in the making.

I was meant to be in bed at 1am, but decided to stay up for 1 more hour, then I saw someone's face book mention he was dead, was I didn't expect is President Obama to be on every channel there is from 4:30am to 5:15am =/

(please do-not post racist, extremist or immature replies)

i dont know where uve seen that dna has been confirmed. EVERYWHERE i read was that picture was released, and dna had to be confirmed
I did not think anything special of the speech.

personally i feel less secure for now, for obvious reasons.

Knowing the history that Osama officially worked for USA in times of vietnam war, one has to wonder if he really did have to die that day

Man, you are a russian living in belgium... what might go wrong in that country that nothing happens!?!?!

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20613

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Tunes wrote:
liger wrote:
Mr.Moo wrote:

Giving a speech so powerful, it gave me goosebumps, After 10 years, they finally got him.

Is this the end of the war? I honestly don't think so, however, I do suggest you all watch Obama last night on youtube, because we've all grown up or lived through the horror of 9/11 so this/that is history in the making.

I was meant to be in bed at 1am, but decided to stay up for 1 more hour, then I saw someone's face book mention he was dead, was I didn't expect is President Obama to be on every channel there is from 4:30am to 5:15am =/

i dont know where uve seen that dna has been confirmed. EVERYWHERE i read was that picture was released, and dna had to be confirmed

Knowing the history that Osama officially worked for USA in times of vietnam war, one has to wonder if he really did have to die that day

Man, you are a russian living in belgium... what might go wrong in that country that nothing happens!?!?!

Belgium > all other country's
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20622

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
liger wrote:
Mr.Moo wrote:

it has also a city where all politicians sit (well, sleep)

@M3ntoz, funny joke -.-

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20625

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
And moved this into general chatter, why the heck was this on graphics and design...

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20638

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
M3ntoz wrote:
Well, now somoene else is gonna plan the attacks. I don't think it's gonna change much, it just gives a morale boost.

In my opinion.. Bin Laden was just the face of Al-Queda i think he took orders from people higher than him, now he is dead they will just ask randomers from the Al-Queda to take his place and then we will have another "terrorist leader" and this will go in a loop for however long it takes for the Al-Queda/america to give up..

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20698

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Lets ask US how they would react if their leader got killed..

And who is gonna suffer in the terrorists attacks? Ye, the civilians.

Al-quaida needs US to to recruit crazy ppl, they need someone to blame, and US needs A-Q to keep their war machine going. The warmachine needs oil, wich tends to be in countries A-Q hides in.

Not to mention that it was the CIA who trained, armed and supported Al-quaida in the first place.. Why does the US never learn of past deeds?

This sounds like Vietnam where US refused to say they got defeated and pulled out of the war on what they called "A tactical withdraw" NOT because they actualy got defeated, both at home and in the war.

This on the other hand, I agree with:
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20706

• Liquid Snake
johannicus those are some wise words..

anyway this war is just caused of fake believes and selfish people....
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds