Breaking News.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Breaking News.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Breaking News. 13 years ago #20577

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
At 4am last night, President Obama addressed the nation.

Giving a speech so powerful, it gave me goosebumps, After 10 years, they finally got him.

Osama Bin Laden is dead. (DNA has been confirmed, it IS him)

Is this the end of the war? I honestly don't think so, however, I do suggest you all watch Obama last night on youtube, because we've all grown up or lived through the horror of 9/11 so this/that is history in the making.

I was meant to be in bed at 1am, but decided to stay up for 1 more hour, then I saw someone's face book mention he was dead, was I didn't expect is President Obama to be on every channel there is from 4:30am to 5:15am =/

(please do-not post racist, extremist or immature replies)

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20581

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Well, now somoene else is gonna plan the attacks. I don't think it's gonna change much, it just gives a morale boost.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20584

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Yeah, A few people have said his second in command will, or a strange thought but someone said they wouldn't be suprised to see Geddafi in charge =/

I honestly think, yes its a moral boost, but there's thousands of "terrorists" who worked for or were affiliated with Bin Laden, now he's dead, arn't they going to be pretty darn angry? =/

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.

Pooky Failed.

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20586

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Mr.Moo wrote:
Yeah, A few people have said his second in command will, or a strange thought but someone said they wouldn't be suprised to see Geddafi in charge =/

I honestly think, yes its a moral boost, but there's thousands of "terrorists" who worked for or were affiliated with Bin Laden, now he's dead, arn't they going to be pretty darn angry? =/

Thousand suicide bombers are currently taking the plain to the USA (joke)
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20587

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
haha that's what I was thinking, all of the USA are in celebration, but shouldn't they be
extremely cautious now?

I can't imagine the terrorist network are too happy about it, and I wouldn't be suprised if another mass terror tragedy happens again.

Pooky Failed.

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20589

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
This has written revenge all over it. I think from the point there organized again that there gonne plan attacks again for Osama. To revenge his dead and also for their own agenda.

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20590

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Exactly.

I personally think they're stupid for killing him.
It's obvious Al-Queda will retaliate and plan revenge, and to be honest, I'm kinda nervous as they have access to Nuclear weapons.

What's stopping them nuking the US or England?

Pooky Failed.

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20593

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Its one of those things, I follow the conspiracy thoughts on the subject, and my first question is quite simple, how can they compare DNA, from what source?!!

I believe and will always believe, there are too many proofs that the americans itself have taken the 9/11 into their own hands, since both planes aren't regular airliners, the first is too small for a liner and the seconds has no windows and there are "things" in the airplane belly looking like military cargo planes (doors and bomb drop doors).

I know a few liner pilots, they all have military grade combat training as most of world pilots, they tend to start in the military air force, being taken by plastic knifes?!

Also the calls are too clear for being made inside a plain, I placed myself a call into a landline while inside a plane and what I earned was a 50€ bill for a call where I never understood what the heck the other side was saying, the calls from the plane are almost recorded on studio.

The engineering beside the towers construction would never lead to a destruction we've seen, the would collapse to the sides instead of "controlled implosion" manner we've seen.

So Bin Laden is dead, what for? He was prolly a (well) paid mole for the cia of feds to take the blame of the attacks, today most people has seen they haver insufficient organization and power to take attacks too far.

The usa military had their ballsacks full of armament and millions of soldiers beating the monkey at military facilities, so... something had to be done to release the tension.

Americans had it done in the sixties with Vietnam, most people say the Vietnam was fought because of an excess of 19 year old kids doing nothing, so a plan to kill at least 2 million of them was put to work in Vietnam... nuff said.

I'm no racist, just the usa know really how to make propaganda and bend minds (the americans fat minds at least) to their taste. I case of doubt of what I say, go watch CSI and stuff, where they can find a murderer because he left a pubic hair stuck in a bathroom door after he pissed after the murder, or because it just had fallen off through is pants in the murder scene, no subtle deduction like Poirot.

So if he dead or not, nothing really changes. Suicide attacks will continue where they can do them.

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20600

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
I agree on that one.

I personally believe the Americans are behind most of the stuff that goes on, they're just using Eastern countries as an excuse, they know the planet is over populated, so what do they do? Fake a war to wipe out million and reduce the numbers.

Sure the terrorists should be stopped, but unfortuantely the world is pretty much run by the US and it's mind-bending controlling politicians.

Pooky Failed.

Re: Breaking News. 13 years ago #20604

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Mr.Moo wrote:
At 4am last night, President Obama addressed the nation.

Giving a speech so powerful, it gave me goosebumps, After 10 years, they finally got him.

Osama Bin Laden is dead. (DNA has been confirmed, it IS him)

Is this the end of the war? I honestly don't think so, however, I do suggest you all watch Obama last night on youtube, because we've all grown up or lived through the horror of 9/11 so this/that is history in the making.

I was meant to be in bed at 1am, but decided to stay up for 1 more hour, then I saw someone's face book mention he was dead, was I didn't expect is President Obama to be on every channel there is from 4:30am to 5:15am =/

(please do-not post racist, extremist or immature replies)

i dont know where uve seen that dna has been confirmed. EVERYWHERE i read was that picture was released, and dna had to be confirmed
I did not think anything special of the speech.

personally i feel less secure for now, for obvious reasons.

Knowing the history that Osama officially worked for USA in times of vietnam war, one has to wonder if he really did have to die that day
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds