Username Password: Remember me

Ded3 is post Whoring
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ded3 is post Whoring

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19960

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Every single thread I click on I see at least 2 comments from Ded3 and most of them are completely useless and is a post, and then the next one is him adding to his pointless post, so I think he is just post spamming to get his post count up, and a few people have told me that its kinda irritating them, not going to mention names..

just wanted to let people know..

Thanks
--VooDoo--
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19961

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
tbh m8 , a forum is for posting , if its only 1 word so be it , you never know this time next week we might get a sentence out of him , just lighten up abit m8 , get a girl and have some fun , let off some steam

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19966

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
meh, im not a social person (in real life), i dont have "MANY" friends and dont know how to make them, thats who i am lol, im normaly a happy person but im in a bitchy mood today

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19967

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
colin1uk wrote:
get a girl and have some fun , let off some steam

u pig : OO see voodoo, 2 words that describes colin perfectly
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Last Edit: 13 years ago by deN.

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19969

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
VooDoo wrote:
meh, im not a social person (in real life), i dont have "MANY" friends and dont know how to make them, thats who i am lol, im normaly a happy person but im in a bitchy mood today

this should make you more happy then , here's a video of m3ntoz's favourite group apparently hes got all there songs , also i heard he has posters all over his bedroom.

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19970

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
I agree this is a forum and you should have freedom to post as you please (aslong you respect the rules) I do post allot to. But I agree with VooDoo not to be on Ded3 his ass but he spams, he posts after his own post (elloo edit), posts same stuff in diffrend topics and ffs the things he should post he puts in the shoutbox He doesn't have - 7 or whatever karma for no reason.

I have a real life and it even bugs me but nothing to do about it. His choice to be like that and getting unliked by many.

Ded3 got nothing against you but this is my opninion bro.

Holy shit on that movie/song is that even for real. WTF serieusly I expected more from you mentoz your probably there one and only fan!
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Supa.

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19971

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
HAHAHAHAHAHA XD colin, i died, hahahha
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19973

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
Supa wrote:
I agree this is a forum and you should have freedom to post as you please (aslong you respect the rules) I do post allot to. But I agree with VooDoo not to be on Ded3 his ass but he spams, he posts after his own post (elloo edit), posts same stuff in diffrend topics and ffs the things he should post he puts in the shoutbox He doesn't have - 7 or whatever karma for no reason.
I have a real life and it even bugs me but nothing to do about it. His choice to be like that and getting unliked by many.

Ded3 got nothing against you but this is my opninion bro.

Holy shit on that movie/song is that even for real. WTF serieusly I expected more from you mentoz your probably there one and only fan!

yeah i just seen what he posted in the shoutbox , which is a no no , and yes i agree with posting same topics in diff threads , but now that its been brought up , he should take notice etc , but as for replying to posts he/you/anyone can put any amount of words.

Last Edit: 13 years ago by colin1uk.

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19975

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
made me think about the topic he posted earlier with all the annoying orange-videos.

Re: Ded3 is post Whoring 13 years ago #19977

• Dewy
  • Fresh Boarder
I think he just wants to make friends or hes venting after i explode on him for the 5th time
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds