(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi i'd like you to unban me?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #10998

• KX^
  • Fresh Boarder
Normally play under the name "KX^ like POW" on your warcraft server

Ermmm yeah i dunno what your problem is with skilled players, but i play for Pro-HL (As in MOD) and after many hours of leveling up, i get banned without warning?

KX^ like POW : wow you lag
Player: KX^ like POW - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "Reaper" - 105 in 5 hits
Player: KX^ like POW - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "Reaper" - 78 in 1 hit
Succubus Hunter - level: 27 - XP: 1241/1400
: You have 6 skulls.
You gained 24 HP and 114 money because of your 6 deamonic skull(s).
: Longjump enabled.
ƒ?????™ : ye abd u cheat
KX^ like POW killed ƒ?????™ with m4a1.
Flame Strike: You hit ƒ?????™ with your strike, got 16 XP and one skull.
You have gained 35 XP : Killed an enemy
You have gained 35 additional XP for a headshot
KX^ like POW killed Reaper with m4a1.
Flame Strike: You hit Reaper with your strike, got 18 XP and one skull.
Congratulations for levelup. You are now level 28 with 36/1450 XP
You have reached the maximum level for this race.
Beefa killed |DJA|NL| with ak47.
KX^ like POW : except i dont
KX^ like POW : your just raging cause you suck
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check www.twkgaming.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more info.
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check www.twkgaming.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more info.

Im fairly sure saying "you suck" to some random doesnt warrant a ban.

www.pro-hl.com/mod/extreme/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thats a link to our roster

www.enemydown.co.uk/clan.php?id=23051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thats a link to our ED Page

Krimsonxx

Thats my steam name.

It'd be great if you un-did this rediculous ban, because i kinda levelled up a fair bit.

If clans like yours start banning people just for being good at the game, when whats the point in playing? Seriously lame tbh, especially since "Art of War" already had this conversation, in which i got on 2 other members of MOD to prove it (Although Art seems to think MOD is dead.. i dont know why since weve been around for 10 years). It takes 2 admins 2 days to decide to ban me? If being too good at css means i shouldnt be allowed to play, atleast say before i go to the effort of leveling.

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11000

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
KX^ wrote:
Ermmm yeah i dunno what your problem is with skilled players.

We have no problem at all and have several ourselves. WCS is an incredibly difficult mod to admin - I have only respect for our admins who do the job as I'd find it very difficult to make decisions.

KX^ wrote:
Im fairly sure saying "you suck" to some random doesnt warrant a ban.

This was not the reason, obviously, neither is that player an admin. However, I appreciate you taking the time to come on and give some background and links that will help give more information on your skill.

KX^ wrote:
If clans like yours start banning people just for being good at the game, when whats the point in playing? Seriously lame tbh, especially since "Art of War" already had this conversation, in which i got on 2 other members of MOD to prove it (Although Art seems to think MOD is dead.. i dont know why since weve been around for 10 years). It takes 2 admins 2 days to decide to ban me? If being too good at css means i shouldnt be allowed to play, atleast say before i go to the effort of leveling.

This seems unneccessary. As stated, the WCS is a very difficult mod to admin and admin decisions are not taken lightly. We will look into the ban, which is currently not permanent anyway. If you are what you say then I'm sure they will be no issues.

DS.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11002

• KX^
  • Fresh Boarder
"We will look into the ban, which is currently not permanent anyway"

Would you mind unbanning me in the mean time? I would be amazed if checking up on my took more than 30 seconds since its a steam ID ban, and the ID is on both the ED and pro-hl rosters.

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11003

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
attitude lol

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11015

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
KX^ wrote:
"We will look into the ban, which is currently not permanent anyway"

Would you mind unbanning me in the mean time? I would be amazed if checking up on my took more than 30 seconds since its a steam ID ban, and the ID is on both the ED and pro-hl rosters.

because one's no-hacking-on-ranked-servers guarantees one never will?

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11019

• KX^
  • Fresh Boarder
With all due repect, and excuse my attitude, what more can you look into? The admin has no demo, no evidence at all (And there cant be evidence i dont know of, since im not a cheater).
There are stacks and stacks of evidence that i dont cheat, and i can refer you to plenty of players who would agree to that.

I know its your server, and at the end of the day, cheat or not you have the right to ban, but surely you appriciate my position?

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11020

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Surely u understand that the admin that banned u has to be contacted first, before unbanning you?

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11022

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
KX^ wrote:
With all due repect, and excuse my attitude, what more can you look into? The admin has no demo, no evidence at all (And there cant be evidence i dont know of, since im not a cheater).
There are stacks and stacks of evidence that i dont cheat, and i can refer you to plenty of players who would agree to that.

I know its your server, and at the end of the day, cheat or not you have the right to ban, but surely you appriciate my position?

We do, but we do not appreciate arrogance, and that is how I read your posts.

You have the "I'm so pro" way of behaving. I know you are good, I know you have won matches, but that doesn't make you right and everyone else wrong. I am also very good at a lot of things and yet I dont doubt everyone else's decisions or attitudes.

Coming to our site doubting of the way we do things and the organization we have is just thinking we're a bunch of kids that decide things by whim.

Do you really expect that a ban is lifted without speaking to the ppl involved or that our admins ban "just because"?

Patience, a very important skill in real life...
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11032

• KX^
  • Fresh Boarder
If you got banned from every pub you went on because people think your cheating, when your not, wouldn't it give you a big head?

I should note please don't link my attitude to Pro-HL please, i'm certainly the most big-headed person in any of the MOD teams.

Sorry for being impatient, ill stop posting here and just wait it out.

Re: Hi i'd like you to unban me? 14 years ago #11076

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
KX^ wrote:
If you got banned from every pub you went on because people think your cheating, when your not, wouldn't it give you a big head?

I should note please don't link my attitude to Pro-HL please, i'm certainly the most big-headed person in any of the MOD teams.

Sorry for being impatient, ill stop posting here and just wait it out.

We have decided to lift the ban, but only thanks to your clan.

I fail to see how you don't want your attitude associated with Pro-HL. You even went above and beyond to create issues between the two communities by posting on your forums about us and how we should be "black listed"... when you belong to any kind of organization your actions are always associated with it...

As for being banned from every pub, well, I don't know... never been banned from any... maybe I'm not that pro to be banned or maybe I just like to get along with everyone and play for fun...

If we get sense of any further rudeness or otherwise on the server, the ban will be re-enacted but permanent this time.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds