Username Password: Remember me

Hello
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10654

GCJamie wrote:

EDIT: TheBlackWaltz, you managed to get a sneaky post in while I was typing mine out! We are actually hosting comms servers, although at the moment we are only able to supply Teamspeak3/2 and Mumble. I can understand why we gave you that impression, our website is in the final stages of having a redesign (tomorrow, yay!).

Thanks everyone!

I'm all about the ninja post

Also I saw you hosted mumble and ts3 but i didnt see a package option for just a private server and a matching slot comms. Which 5on5 game whores like me always look for )

EDIT: just noticed if I select quarterly for just an 11 slot server its still 9.90 that's an epic price xD

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10656

• GCJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
GCJamie wrote:

EDIT: TheBlackWaltz, you managed to get a sneaky post in while I was typing mine out! We are actually hosting comms servers, although at the moment we are only able to supply Teamspeak3/2 and Mumble. I can understand why we gave you that impression, our website is in the final stages of having a redesign (tomorrow, yay!).

Thanks everyone!

I'm all about the ninja post

Also I saw you hosted mumble and ts3 but i didnt see a package option for just a private server and a matching slot comms. Which 5on5 game whores like me always look for )

EDIT: just noticed if I select quarterly for just an 11 slot server its still 9.90 that's an epic price xD

Haha, well I would really recommend jumping on live chat or grabbing one of us on steam/xfire before doing anything, we can work with most budgets

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10657

• GCJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
Tunes wrote:
Nope, only regular foruns and game servers map downloads, no media (videos and stuff), and yes, we have lots of web traffic.

We also have BFBC 2 rated server

And yes its a full machine, quite a good one.

As for now, we will be standing with KC for the moment, we thanks for your contact.

BTW, traffic is growing quite fast on the game server, in a matter of around 3 to 5% increase per day.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, if you ever feel like making the switch then please give us a chance to give you a quote.

Killercreation are a nice bunch, we are located pretty close to their racks
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds