(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10622

• Gavin
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I represent GamerCreation.co.uk a gamer run game server provider, we offer incredible prices with perfect performance.

I am unsure on who you host with at the moment but we would like to offer to beat you current server cost which may help give your clan a boost by releasing some money to spend elsewhere.

All of our dedicated machines boast the latest dell hardware including dual quad cores and 100mbit connections on some of the most popular interchanges. (A perfect example is if you are with Virgin Media you will receive a ping of around 8ms or so!)

Most of our server slots start at around 60p but like I said, we will be willing to beat your current provider to bring you over to us, we are sure you will be happy here!

Our support is almost 24/7, we are gamers ourselves so we are around at unsociable times. Even when we aren't around we are all connected to the site support system via our phones, this will ensure we can respond to your problems straight away.

Please either contact me personally through my email address or through the live chat on our website.

We also attend the I-Series, don't forget to give us a wave if you are there this year!

Gavin Brooker
mailto: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
gamercreation.co.uk

Regards,

Gavin Brooker
The Gamer Creation Team
www.gamercreation.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10631

• slaB
  • Administrator
Lot of hassel moving the server content...

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10634

slaB wrote:
Lot of hassel moving the server content...

Got a better one for you telling all those not com members the new IPs

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10636

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Hello Gavin, we appreciate your offer, but, I believe you won't be able to beat any of hosting (web and servers) prices.

I host the web services and content download for this community for free.

KillerCreations host our game servers with very good prices versus the performance we have, but as for that, our team members, DS and Vogon, may have a word about it.

Then again, thanks for your proposal.

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10638

• turbOOO^
  • Senior Boarder
They offered the same deal for my clan but we worked it out and it isnt even that much cheaper :/

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10643

Got bored had a look at the site. There idea of a clan pack is a private server and a public server no comms :S that alone made me close the tab and be great full for my team server with its mumble and 30 ping (for me my mate gets 14!)

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10646

• GCJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
turbOOO^ wrote:
They offered the same deal for my clan but we worked it out and it isnt even that much cheaper :/

While I can't confirm what you are quoted, would it be safe to assume you were one of the chaps we spoke to that was with YCN? We aren't in the business of even trying to compete with a company that has a business outlook like they do.

And thanks for responding Tunes, I can assure you we would be able to beat KC's prices that they are offering you at better performance.

EDIT: TheBlackWaltz, you managed to get a sneaky post in while I was typing mine out! We are actually hosting comms servers, although at the moment we are only able to supply Teamspeak3/2 and Mumble. I can understand why we gave you that impression, our website is in the final stages of having a redesign (tomorrow, yay!).

Thanks everyone!

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10650

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
BTW, just one question, do you give full root access to the servers over ssh?

Also, we've been kicked off an game servers companny in the UK due to the 95th percentile.

Just for the stats, we are consuming around 40Gb bandwith per day just for the game servers (12) in one machine, and around 10Gb per day on the website, plus teamspeak traffic (unkown to me, not on our monitored servers)

Regards

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10651

• GCJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
Tunes wrote:
BTW, just one question, do you give full root access to the servers over ssh?

Also, we've been kicked off an game servers companny in the UK due to the 95th percentile.

Just for the stats, we are consuming around 40Gb bandwith per day just for the game servers (12) in one machine, and around 10Gb per day on the website, plus teamspeak traffic (unkown to me, not on our monitored servers)

Regards

I assume you are referring to a full machine? With our dedicated machines we offer full access if you prefer (SSH, RDP) or we can install TCAdmin for server management.

40GB Per day over 12 servers would equate to 1200GB over 30 days, I don't understand why you were removed from a provider for this amount of transfer? Our servers come with 2000GB gaming transfer, obviously if you are hosting websites on there as well it would up the amount you are using but I would assume you would still fall beneath this.

10GB a day for a gaming community is quite impressive, are you hosting videos or something here?

Re: Hello 14 years, 1 month ago #10653

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Nope, only regular foruns and game servers map downloads, no media (videos and stuff), and yes, we have lots of web traffic.

We also have BFBC 2 rated server

And yes its a full machine, quite a good one.

As for now, we will be standing with KC for the moment, we thanks for your contact.

BTW, traffic is growing quite fast on the game server, in a matter of around 3 to 5% increase per day.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds