Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Possibly leaving TWK gaming
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Possibly leaving TWK gaming

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Possibly leaving TWK gaming 11 years, 3 months ago #34025

Im tired of the mods and admins using there powers to raid me over and over again!!! I dont know what to do. I try to be nice and what do i get, i get raided bye the admins who can just spawn there items. Ever think of that!!! YOu can spawn items you know!!!

Re: Possibly leaving TWK gaming 11 years, 3 months ago #34028

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
A staff member using privileges to raid / battle is a very serious accusation.

But it just sounds like your angry that you got raided.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Re: Possibly leaving TWK gaming 11 years, 3 months ago #34030

• nuckyi
  • Expert Boarder
if your going to post something like this then you need to add the persons name. admins are the only ones with the power of creative and they rarely raid anyone. MORE INFO please.

Re: Possibly leaving TWK gaming 11 years, 3 months ago #34031

• renadragon
  • Senior Boarder
the only person i know who has messed with you is shadow ive watched him try to blow you up a few times with invis potions on but hes just a reg player.

Re: Possibly leaving TWK gaming 11 years, 3 months ago #34034

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
As Postal said, accusing someone of using their mod/admin powers to raid someone is a very serious accusation. As far as I'm aware, no mods or admins have tried to raid you. And yes, admins can spawn items, but we are strictly forbidden from using them in legit situations, for example raiding and PvP fights. In those situation, we're only allowed to use the items we have gained fairly and legitimately. If we had more information about what's happened, we can be of more help, but since your accusation is so vague, nothing we can do about it.

Re: Possibly leaving TWK gaming 11 years, 3 months ago #34037

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
(I've just wrote about this on another post)

Well, if you are accusing our server staff (including me), please provide screenshots, time, coordinates, etc, in other word _PROOF_

It's been discussed several times about mods raiding people, but if it's done legit, it's a game, deal with it.

And if you think it's not legit (afaik, there is only one non-legit admin), prove it, otherwise. shut up and go play lego.

Re: Possibly leaving TWK gaming 11 years, 3 months ago #34039

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Hmm, well I don't know what Wyatt is talking about, but I could take a guess. One time when shadow was raiding Wyatt (like a day or 2 ago) I TP'd to shadow but wasn't invis and I decided to spectate the raid by flying around the base (it was a base in the sky) and shadow was using invis potions to kill him, other than fly around I did nothing except throw snowballs at shadow every now and then (which killed him once)

Other than that, I have no idea what he could be talking about.. also..

1. Provide names of the staff who is abusing their powers.
2. Provide proof if possible of this accusation
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by VooDoo.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds