Thursday, March 28, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Its been a long time, longer than it should...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Its been a long time, longer than it should...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Its been a long time, longer than it should... 11 years, 7 months ago #33117

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Hi all,

Just wanted to touch base with all and say hello, its been a very long time, too long in fact.

I had big changes in my life and a great opportunity appeared, but that meant having to let go of some of my favourite hobbies, change country, leave friends and family, and most importantly detach myself from TWK as I did not have the time to support it as I should...

I think about the "good ol' days" a lot, and about the endless fun we had all those nights of CSS, the endless steam updates that destroyed the server configs (is it still the same?), the amazing community that TWK is, and I am glad to see its still up and running due to the efford of Tunes, Dreamstate and the community.

After a busy period of work I am now a bit more confortable and have started playing Minecraft...

Yes, I bought it when it was alpha one night after Tunes and Dreamstate had put in my head what an amazing game it was but didnt really play it until now... (so I guess that was what? 2 years ago?).

I would like to apologize to the community if I let someone down, if I didnt appear as often as I should, but for professional sakes I had to detach myself of the community so I could focus 100% on my job.

On a personal note I thank Tunes for the countless hours dedicated to this, and Dreamstate, the founding father (and soon to be Father again ). Thank you both for being there, for always being there, you are not forgotten.

Just wanted to say hi and mention that I will be making some sessions on the Minecraft server and will be posting here more, but not as often as I did in the past as work is still going...

A big thank you to all that still make this community alive and still uphold the values we once thought would make a community grow.

Vogon
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Its been a long time, longer than it should... 11 years, 7 months ago #33119

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well, welcome back VoGon don't think I've ever seen a recent post from you since I've been in the community (which was over a year ago lol), but good to have another red name on the forum

Re: Its been a long time, longer than it should... 11 years, 7 months ago #33120

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Welcome back VoGon , Although I've never really seen you around (until the past few days) I've heard about you a number of times, and have seen you on the MineCraft server a few times a few days ago, I guess all I can say is Welcome back and congrats on the "Great opportunities" in your life .

Re: Its been a long time, longer than it should... 11 years, 7 months ago #33125

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Bem vindo de volta Leitão

Re: Its been a long time, longer than it should... 11 years, 4 months ago #33425

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
"Its been a long time, longer than it should..." - Counts for me too, i guess
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds