Sk-Sk-Skyrim
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sk-Sk-Skyrim

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29337

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
Okay, so far, I've played Skyrim for about 30-35 hours, and I must say, it is QUITE addictive. just as good as the last! The only thing I don't really like is the menus, but I've gotten used to them now.
Anybody else have it? What do y'all think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29338

• Killswitch
  • Fresh Boarder
I want it, and I've heard there's very funny glitches in the Steam version xD

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29339

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I heard there was problem with the steam version aswell so Im glad I bought mine in a store. Im so bloody addicted to it in a good way, I love it! Been spending some time crafting my own armor wich is actually fun!

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29340

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
not got it an not going to well unless you can straddle the shit outta some leathery dragons
GIMP!!!

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29341

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
I ordered it, should be coming tomorrow, it is going to be great, SOO looking forward to it

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29346

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I've got it on 360 (because my PC can't play it) and it's absorbing many hours of my day. Extremely addictive and fun! I craft FAR too many potions, and duel wielding 2 different shock spells is awesome!

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29353

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
I've got the 360 one (same reason as chif) and even then there are some weird glitches lol

Giants will one hit you no matter what, and your characters body will go flying into the top of the skybox Guess that means no giant killing for me until they fix it!

Hunter it's been out for what? 4 days now and you've only clocked up 30 hours?? For shame! I admit mine will dwindle slightly as I'm heading into town to buy my dads birthday present (for Friday... Not last minute at all! Ahem) and will be taking some games to trade in... might end up getting the new assassins creed lol

EDIT: I've clocked up 44 hours, and that's with having to go back 5-7 hours to a previous save cus my pack mule of a woman went AWOL on me. Unfortunately all my saves are in a similar place or so far back I really can't be bothered... But she has my damn MAGICAL BROADSWORD!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Che ken.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29360

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
Steam says I have clocked 67 hours so far in Skyrim, but I havnt gotten so far, restarted cause I got bored of my pure mage and went the race I always play and with a playstyle I found was very fun to play.

Race: Breton

Weapon: 1 handers (Dual weild ofc)

Armor: Heavy armor (That I make myself)

Other skill trees invested in: Conjuration and Smithing

Secret skill: Werewolf

Might pick up Alchemy or Restoration to prevent money spending on healing potions..

Here is a moment in my chars life:

2011-11-16_00015.jpg

EDIT:The swords Im using cast Soul Trap on target and banish summoned creatures and turn raised ones

Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Johannicus.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29361

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Whoa shit, I want the sword! Gimme gimme gimme! And what the hell is that creature? Never seen one of them before

I was also a Vampire for 11 days, which wasn't fun. No health, magicka, or stamina regeneration while in sunlight, people comment on how pale you are, need to drink blood to dampen the vampiric effects, and eventually I would have become pure vampire and would be attacked on sight... how enjoyable. And it's expensive to be cured of the disease too. Need a black soul gem with an extreme soul (or whatever it's called) in it to be cured. You got some cool spells and special powers though ;P
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29362

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
The swords are actually very easy to get..you can buy them from the court wizard in Whiterun, there is also a 2 hand version wich you can get the same effects on if you prefere 2-handers
There are also some really cool looking weapons that you can get if you do the mage factions quests.

And the creature is a Troll, nasty buggers if you meet them early on.

Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Johannicus.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds